• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is leverage and what is it for?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffv is on a distinguished road ffv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Leverage from how i understand is a borrowed funds brokers give to clients to enable them trade high volume in the Forex market . some say high leverage is bad in the Forex market but i say it is good because with little amount of money, i would be able to make the best in the Forex market and become then best too in the business at the end of the day.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1830.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffv View Post
      Leverage from how i understand is a borrowed funds brokers give to clients to enable them trade high volume in the Forex market . some say high leverage is bad in the Forex market but i say it is good because with little amount of money, i would be able to make the best in the Forex market and become then best too in the business at the end of the day.
      High leverage is good for those who can manage their capital and their self-control, it would be bad thing for those who are greedy and poor in risk management. The higher leverage the more chance to earn more, we can't blame the leverage for our lose money, we should blame our own selves, there are many traders who can manage their investment very well with a high leverage.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sherzaman is an unknown quantity at this point sherzaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      832.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abderrahimfer View Post
      when you get the possibility of doubling your share capital about 10 times up . the sense that when you pay for your investment the amount of what is made available to you .allow you to trad lots worth more than many time the value of your capital .

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

if you get the possibility to double your account to 100 time that mean when you withdraw for any amount you will double it 100 time and make you trad by big money you don't even have yet .
      Leverage is one of the important part of our trading account leverage makes us able for taking risk with low investment for example if our account leverage is 1:100 and our investment is 100$ with the help of this leverage we are able for taking risk of 1$ per pip which is possible only when we have 10000$ in our account if our account leverage is zero but with the help of leverage we easily takes such high risk with just 100$.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Moyna pakhi is on a distinguished road Moyna pakhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Leverage is loan. Usually it takes huge amount capital to trade in forex but every broker provides us leverage by adding it we can easily trade by investing small capital. You can consider leverage as your best friend cause because of leverage you are still trading in forex market.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

siham601 is an unknown quantity at this point siham601's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Leverage is a kind of help of the broker to you, it lowers the margin you are working with, and gives you more way to trade the market without risking loosing the money you are aiming to get. The risk in it is what will make the trader get success, once you can try to manage it, this is the main work for success with leveraged products.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo is on a distinguished road Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2145.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Leverage is the ability to use bigger lot size and to control bigger volume in your trades. This means that leverage is given by the broker to help you make more profits or more losses. If you can trade well, then leverage will surely help you a lot in this business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

pato is an unknown quantity at this point pato's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have done a little bit of research and have known that leverage is like a loan that the broker gives to the trader in order for them to participate in the market with a fairly large amount of money more than what they have deposited in their trading account

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shafisons7 is an unknown quantity at this point shafisons7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The leverage give the good advantages to the trader if the trader get the high leverage then he can apply the big lot for trading. High leverage has good advantages for the trader. Every trader get the good leverage on his invested amount by the BROKER. This is good for earning good profit.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

razaforex is an unknown quantity at this point razaforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex profit and loss is measure in the form of pips. Leverage help us to take big lot size. The lot size define the value of one pip. Bigger the lot bigger will be the value of pip. In this way we can earn more profit by taking the advantage of leverage. Also there will be chances to lose more money in single trade because loss is also measured in the form of per pip value.

11. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3604.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,236 Times in 837 Posts

Leverage means power, control, pull and force etc, and when we are making use of leverage then we will use small trading account or capital to control or have power over a huge amount of money. When you trade with leverage you have increased the chances of making huge money, but also you have increase your chances of losing your huge amount of money too. So learn how to trade efficiently first then using leverage would be to your advantage.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast