• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Forex is like game of Chess? (Part 8)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,372 Times in 562 Posts

Forex does not looks like game of Chess. Forex looks like a business. If you do this business with proper analysis and if you do lot of hard work in this market then you will be success. But if you always try to make money with shortcut method then you will loss more money. Because shortcut method means using like a game.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is difficult to imagine forex as chess. In Forex, there can only be two results to your trade, either win or loss, and you can't change what's going to happen. But in chess, each of your move can result in multiple variations to the end result.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I am not part of those who always think about the forex market as a game because I look at it like a business ad I trade it line one so that I will not waste my money.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 will become famous soon enough gourav2040 will become famous soon enough gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex is like game of chess

Yes i think so forex is like a game of chess, in chess game we thing many step and make strategy to win the game similarly in forex we should think before taking position in market and we have to our own plan to earn profit in forex.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,180 Times in 3,355 Posts

I don't know how to play chess so I really don't know how it works, but comparing forex to a game is not a good idea, forex trading is not a game and it's never going to be a game. Forex market suppose to Be handle like a business and until we do so it there is no way we can be successful

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

absolutely right , because it needs to be aware and updated about every little detail at once , what makes it not that easy at all . making you technical analyses then combining it with the fundamental one . would make it a little complicated operation . which need to be a real patient in order to make both the progress and the necessary experience to be a better trader every time .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all that Forex is not a game it's a business. It's call Forex trading business. But yes if we take about a chess game, in that case, we need a huge amount of knowledge to gain that game. In forex trade marketing business we need a huge amount of knowledge to become the success in Forex trading business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

precious is on a distinguished road precious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually it has some thing like that but is not a game, forex is a business of its own kind? It only take diligent learning before you can master it, we do experience such pattern in other business but the different between forex market and other business is because forex can be traded online!! Make your winning trade more than your loss trade

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Lotus Forex 8 is on a distinguished road Lotus Forex 8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex is different than chess. In chess you are only dealing with 1 opponent and that opponent is only 1 person.
      In forex trading you can choose side between buyer and seller and can switch side anytime depending on your analysis.
      Also, forex market is dynamic but chess is not as dynamic as forex because forex has millions of trader around the world trading at the same time with you.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

FastQuick 95 will become famous soon enough FastQuick 95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is different than forex.
      In forex the price is moving every second. No one can move their chess piece every second.
      There are fast chess players but only a small number of chess player can do this.

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 LastLast