Thread: Cashless World Soon!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naim rahman is on a distinguished road naim rahman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it will not disappear fully and not the major portion in up coming two decade and in third world country it will remain for long time so we don't have to be so tensed about it but may be one day internet exchange will dominate the world as present generation feel free using technology and prefer.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

spring765 is an unknown quantity at this point spring765's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffx14 View Post
      With the way things are going, I see a future where doing business with cash may no longer be the order of the day. Many businesses are going online and payments also go online and many countries declaring cashless economy. You who is already stabilized in online businesses and experienced in online transactions, you will soon rule the world. Do you agree?
      the forex is the great place to earn the money because the forex is the sea of money. here we can earn the good money and the forex is the really and the bigest place to make Dollars

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7387.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With the way things are going, I see a future where doing business with cash may no longer be the order of the day. Many businesses are going online and payments also go online and many countries declaring cashless economy. You who is already stabilized in online businesses and experienced in online transactions, you will soon rule the world. Do you agree?
      There will always be need for some amount of cash, obviously, even though I agree with your opinion that much less cash circulates in our economy compared to the past.
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldman will become famous soon enough goldman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2163.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a matter of time, it will not be a world that will be carrying cash any more, it will be the worlds that will be operating on liquid money display, and you will use the computer or the mobile phones or ATM to do transaction only.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

karisfx is on a distinguished road karisfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Cashless World Soon!

What we are experiencing all over the world right now is a cashless society where cash is no longer en vogue, most payment is done online now, that is why Forex is very necessary and good, most of the world exchange will soon go online, that will even be more beneficial to the Forex trader,the benefits of being in this market as we see is becoming more enormous by day.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Amused

bsw will become famous soon enough bsw will become famous soon enough bsw's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1608.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AS we know that the business of Forex is being done in the e currency, and the economy of the business if more bigger even ten time bigger then the American, so we can realized that the e currency is at its full swing.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

bubbles is an unknown quantity at this point bubbles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that is true because know with the internet technology people is more like to doing the business with online and with the online payment processor too , it is same like forex trading business that is running in online and all the money is processed online with the internet but i think the cash will still be needed for some other business activity that is not online.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4014.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the world is moving to become a credit based society where there will be no more any hard cash, we can just exchanged using the digital money with each other by using card or online payments systems and that can make our life easy and comfortable.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

GhostMode will become famous soon enough GhostMode will become famous soon enough GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cashless World will come one day but it cannot stop the Forex business, We will always have something to trade. Even if we have just one one currency, We can still trade soft commodities like coffee, wheat, meat, etc or we trade precisous metals like Gold, Silver and platinium.

11. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 will become famous soon enough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are absolutely right about that, the world is improving day by day in technology and soon as you said all things that we will be doing with money will require doing it without cash rather with online payment, forex does not pay his traders on cash rather through online payment.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast