• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cashless World Soon!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,145 Times in 5,465 Posts

Well, I half agree with that.

I agree that the world needs no more cash even today world shows that.

But about online stuff... its not true in my opinion.

A lot of things are still brought in real world because a lot of things need to be seen before people buy them.

Cashless doesn't really mean online.

2. Forex Game
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is an unknown quantity at this point masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1428.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a good reason to start trading in forex from current days because there is exactly all money is changing to the online methods and it is becoming wide spread and all persons will use the online method in the future. Also with trading and earning in the market, there will be money to spend in future on your card and different wallets.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course mate! As I strongly believe on the opinion too because even before the cashless world the forex market has been the biggest trading business online and with the largest transaction volumes in the world which the traders in it are also at the very top of success considering the successful professional traders. Therefore, when cashless period comes the market will still be very interesting to be traded profitably.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are too many expectations about the financial world that spread in the world. so we are also expecting that the world is going to change basically and cash less wprld is also one of these myths so lets see what is going to happen in the next world and how much we need to prepare to deal with challenges.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 431 Posts

For us who are coming from the third World countries then I think it would take time, because we are still struggling with basic things such as electricity, internet and even stable backs that possesses these equipment to achieve the cashless system.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

7. <a href=""> </a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mlawson71 is on a distinguished road mlawson71's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While society is definitely moving in that direction I doubt that people will dispense with cash altogether that soon. Some places are more advanced than others, sometimes it's not even a matter of advancement but of custom and culture, so they will probably be much slower to implement a cashless paying system.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mlawson71 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-21-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3