• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need teachers in the forex business? (Part 4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do we need teachers in the forex business? (Part 4)

I do believe that we need teacher in forex trading to have a sound trading method. I do make some good income and I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really make big income in forex trading. I don't like to see myself losing money in forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus more on trading more and more in forex hoping that some day I can become a big time trader.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now forex is more famous and we can easily find some paid ways as suggest that we should learn by some mentors with paid ways and there are lots of online sources where teachers and forex experts give lectures to there members or students and they also answer of their questions and those instructions have big credibility so we can learn better and earlier so I suggest you to find a teacher and that is better way..

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kumojunkie is on a distinguished road kumojunkie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to have a mentors or teacher is good, cause it can improves our skill much, but right now, material of how to trades is really alot, all of it spreading on the net, so in my opinion, even without a tecaher we can able to learn and becomes good traders.

Banned
      I am:
      Asleep

goku will become famous soon enough goku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      850.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To learn and to earn from forex we do not need any teacher. IF we work hard on forex and also if we use demo account and mt5 forum then we will be able to become succeed in forex without teacher. It is possible to learn and earn from forex without any teacher.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Theirs some local seminars in our country that I do attend. Its more formal and same time sounds that we are learning forex trading properly. In two to three years time I can really make big profit without making any loses. In many years to come I can handle my trading account. I can speak without really worrying that I can get MC. I'm sure I can handle my trading account just fine.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

zedforex is on a distinguished road zedforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is great. You all be teachers yourselves, respectively. And I think it is a good idea. Gather friends who have similar interests, such as forex. Then take the information from the internet and learned together. Still, you need someone who is more expert as a second opinion.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Retire40 is an unknown quantity at this point Retire40's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it will be great when we have teachers in our trading. which we can learn and grow in the right mind set. other wise there are many material in internet where we can learn more about this industry the key is we need to be active.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Zohaib12345 is an unknown quantity at this point Zohaib12345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default teacher

Yes i think we need a teacher to learn Forex trading skills properly in the best way so we could execute our skills to make profits and huge money we need expert advices and skills Forex business is ever learning business in which there is no end of learning

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zohaib12345 For This Useful Post:

Ibrahim bin Ilias (08-21-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2570.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To learn and to earn from forex we do not need any teacher. If we work hard then we can learn and earn from forex without the help of teacher. We just have to use demo account and mt5 forum to learn and earn from forex. To get success in forex there is no need to run after teacher.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zohaib12345 View Post
      Yes i think we need a teacher to learn Forex trading skills properly in the best way so we could execute our skills to make profits and huge money we need expert advices and skills Forex business is ever learning business in which there is no end of learning
      My friend if you use demo account and mt5 forum then you will not need take help from teacher. This two learning media is best way to learn forex. If you want to get more help then you can watch successful traders trading. If you watch successful traders trading then you will have huge knowledge about trading. Do not think teacher can help you. You have to help yourself.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

jroy is an unknown quantity at this point jroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now forex is more popular than any other business but risky.if we learn this trading business we take teach an any good teacher who is expert in forex,otherwise we learn in demo and live paractice and then we will be able to become succeed in forex without teacher.so it is possible to learn and earn a handsome income from this business without any teacher.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast