• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Do we need teachers in the forex business? (Part 4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

IMo: We need a mentor not a teacher for purpose the shortcut in Forex Trading world because time is the expensive commodity in this world, why We need to take a time for learn if We have a shortcut from other traders experience. We need a Mentor.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 will become famous soon enough kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Specially beginners should learn the Forex trading systems from teachers and guides . A teacher can introduce his student in better way . Although self mind is also a good teacher therefore we should use our brain for the qualification of performance but we need a qualified teacher for getting easy success .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The presence of a teacher in the Forex market is very important "as each trader needs the information and experience to be able to cope with the movement of the market well." It is important to learn from the teacher and to absorb the most important technical information in the market and knowledge of tools and skills of different analysis Distinguished dealer.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,755 Times in 768 Posts

I also think that spear is important to every trader. Teachers will guide us to learn about forex is the right way, besides the teacher is always good trader and good strategy. From there we can learn and succeed from their strategies. Today's forex is becoming more popular so there are also lots of ways to learn about forex. We can learn about forex from internet or forum as well as from video

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), upiter9999 (07-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

scorpionking is on a distinguished road scorpionking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that we need teachers for speedy learning of the market. Also the teacher points out the mistakes and help us grow. There is no deny that it is the fastest way to learning trading. I have been learning without teacher for many years and so far i am unprofitable. Having a teacher may bring the forex trading success in our hand.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As Forex is not like other simple business, we need a good teacher to learn this business.But we do not get good teacher to learn this business and for this we learn from various websites, we watch youtube video.Now a days we find many institution where we can learn Forex business for basic to advance level which are costly.If we practice regularly and try to develop our strategy we get good result.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you we need teacher or adviser for making good trade . We need to obey experienced traders word , in mt5 forum many experienced traders are giving good advise for newbies we should respect them and we need to obey their advise . But it is better to start trading with own knowledge because nobody helping you every time or every trade .

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to tarinicharan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,378 Times in 911 Posts

I think you dont need teacher on forex that you are on right platform which is forum.mt5 where you can get everything what you want. For beginner you need general knowledge, there are lots of thread about general knowledge about forex or you can searh on internet about forex you will get more info, specially from Wikipedia.

And for analysis or demo trading or anything else about forex trading and system, you will get here. And then if you need more info you can send message to senior member of this forum or can make question on different thread.

Then if you think thats not enough for you then you can use youtube where you can get everything with video.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (07-14-2018), Rose20 (07-15-2018), Unregistered (5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in every thing in life that we are new to we will need a good mentor to guide us on the part to success on such endeavour and so also it included trading. the part to success will be far easy fir you if you have a good trading guide to help guide you t the oat to success your mentor mist not be a trader that has become rich with Forex trading but he or she should at list has made some good money from trading one time or the other.

13. Lamboghini
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

umairaug is on a distinguished road umairaug's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

''''WELLTO ME,I THINK WE NEED TEACHERS IN THE FOREX BUSINESS BECAUSE A TEACHER WHEN TEACHES US WE CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THOSE THING WHO THOUGHT TO US.ON THE OTHER HAND WE CAN LEARN FOREX EASILY BY PRACTICING ON DEMO ACCOUNT AND BY WATCHING VIDEOS ON INTERNET.I BELIEVE ON BOTH OPTION BECAUSE SOME GUYS ARE NOT RICH AND THEREFORE THEY CAN,T AFFORD TAECHERS SO I BELIEVE ON BOTH.''''

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10