• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need teachers in the forex business? (Part 4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,669 Times in 1,549 Posts

Do we need teachers in the forex business?
      I really don't think so. You are your own teacher. If you learn forex sincerely then you don't need anything else. You can build your own strategy using previous data. Even you can make your own EA too for trading. But all these things need a lot of time. So you should not give up learning. Remember only good preparation for forex trade bring you success.

2. Demo contests
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is an unknown quantity at this point nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not necessary but if you find good teacher that teach you regarding forex on regular basis then you easily learn the forex and when you start in live account then you make a good profit and gain success and get your destination.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,432 Times in 727 Posts

teachers in forex market also known as mentor which is good way for learner cause if we trade under mentor then we can say it can solve our mistakes.mentor can guide us which things we should learn and if we have doubts about learning so a mentor can fix them in a good way.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Amused

SYED-HASSAN is on a distinguished road SYED-HASSAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      985.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes for getting success in a short time a trader should have a teacher. But a trader can also learn this business online. There are a lot of online sources that providing the free forex education to their traders.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Md Ramim is on a distinguished road Md Ramim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      I do believe that we need teacher in forex trading to have a sound trading method. I do make some good income and I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really make big income in forex trading. I don't like to see myself losing money in forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus more on trading more and more in forex hoping that some day I can become a big time trader.
      To learn and to earn from forex we do not need any teacher. If we want then we can learn and earn from forex without having any teacher. There is lots of forex learning media and by using them we can easily learn forex without help of any teacher.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is not necessary but in some case teacher is required, some try to learn to understand this business on their own right in demo account but no matter how hard they try the harder the business is for them, so they don't have any other option than to hire someone who can teach them about the business.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Teacher is a very good option for a trader and if a trader is trading with the help of a teacher then he can become a professional trader very soon but if you are not going to learn from a teacher then it will take time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,865 Times in 1,240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      I do believe that we need teacher in forex trading to have a sound trading method. I do make some good income and I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really make big income in forex trading. I don't like to see myself losing money in forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus more on trading more and more in forex hoping that some day I can become a big time trader.
      Here we call them mentors, A trader like you and me cannot afford a mentor the reason is they charge in thousands and it is really hard for small trader to find a mentor who can teach all that can help a trader to make profits. So I think for small trader it is much better to learn at their own and make their own decisions this may take more time but this will bring better results in long run.

The money that you have to invest on your mentorship the same you can invest to make money and I am sure this will bring better results.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

berich will become famous soon enough berich will become famous soon enough berich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1614.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we need a teacher to teach us forex trading. that teacher could be our mentor it should surely been one that has enough trading experience and trading skills to helps us on the right part.
      At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, we are need to take learning and training. no matter it with teacher or not. we will learn on systematic way if we has mentors. but if choose to perform own learning, we can get guidelines by join forums and even free forex school online.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast