• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forex is very easy but high riskable business (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is on a distinguished road Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Forex is very easy but high riskable business (3)

Forex trading is not very easy, its a business that involves brain work and techniques. It is when you are very skillful in it and you have acquired the right knowledge about it, that is when trading forex becomes easy for you and the risk involve in it also reduces by these process. The risk involve in forex trading is higher when you just started the business then it reduces with time base on your experience and more effort.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

Omoba9ce (09-15-2017), Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      562.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,126 Posts

Well, i think Forex very easy business because Forex business all system so easy and so simple too but i think Forex success and Forex earning very hard and difficult too. I believe if you study about Forex, get good knowledge about Forex, about world economy, demo practice, get good experience, skills, follow risk and strong money management on trading then you you may success and get good profit other wise Forex dangerous high risky business.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

'Easy to say but difficult to do'. This proverb is 100% correct for the forex trade. Generally it seems that it is very easy work. But this idea is not correct at all. In order to earn profit from this trade, a trader's need lot of reading and studying. Then he needs to practice on it for long time. To become a forex earner, a person need minimum one year. So it is not easy work at all.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anowarul01 For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017), shyammandal (09-21-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      949.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes forex is very easy business only that time when we can learn about it properly and doing more practice on it expert advisors will give us ideas and give us suggestions never join this business without any experience and basic knowldge it will give you loss only due to lack of knowldge only.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

shamim14081983 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim14081983's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree with you and i think forex is really a easy way to make huge money and also a risky business and i know one more thing that is any one can do forex business with small risk by following risk management. so i try to follow risk management to earn huge from forex business.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a risky business not easy. It would be easy if you can do forex perfectly. If you become an extraordinary trader then you may be able to make forex easy also be able to acquire profit easily other wise not. I have been doing forex for 4 years. I do not think forex is an easy business. I find forex is most difficult business and hard part is trading by controlling emotions and greediness.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer to have it the other way around, by saying that the risk in forex trading is greatly reduced when you work hard to acquire the necessary skills. Warren Buffet was reputed to have said that risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-15-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we all have meaning for easy. When we say something is easy but very risky, it means we are not getting it right. In my own opinion I think forex is a very difficult business of we as a trader ignore what we really needed to do in other to achieve success. We need to learn and get a very good knowledge to be able to tackle forex difficulties

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3034.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading is a very risky business and one that the trader must be very disciplined to be able to make good success. but the business is not easy. one must work hard.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

15. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No forex trading is not easy business and yes forex trading is very risky business. Forex trading may look easy at first glance, just sitting in front of computer and placing buy or sell orders and collecting money. But there are many challenges associated with forex trading business and over 90% of traders fail.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast