• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Forex is very easy but high riskable business (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is on a distinguished road upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, the forex trading business is very much easy but highly risky business, so if you are new to this business then you should work here after having proper training skill so that you can learn this business of the forex trading properly, there are only few traders who learn the the forex trading before making investment.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

othox79 is on a distinguished road othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      889.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

All businesses must be risky, but only in forex we can manage how big or small the risk. To practice it requires experience and lots of practice, without you having experience, then you will not be able to get anything from forex.
      Forex will be easy when you get used to it, but we also have to keep alert, because the concentration is also a major factor for the security of your account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2345.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk is the part of Forex trading business. i know it is easy for those traders who have good knowledge about it. as we know that we can't make profits without taking risk so it is depend on us that how much we take risk at a time for the sake of profit. we should not take unnecessary risks which can be harmful for our trading and capital.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a spectacular aura about bocahedan has a spectacular aura about bocahedan has a spectacular aura about bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't think there are easy business.yeah i agree that forex is a risky business but it is very profitable business.so as long as we can maintain to minimize the risk we can stay safe in this business while still getting some profit and this is why we need to learn more about forex first

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Osama View Post
      In my opinion forex isn't very easy like you called it but it is simple if we like it and need to learn more in it and i think that forex trading is very riskable in sometimes but if we are very patient able to manage our money good management will become easy for us to access what we need .
      You are right the forex is highly risky business and to succeed you should be disciplined and patient beside the continuous interest to improve your performance and learn from hour mistakes becaude it will help you to gain the experience from the situations you face in each trade you make

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3007.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,644 Posts

Well Forex is not hard business but not too easy. If it is too easy then many trader will make money and be rich from this business. We need to always be careful when it comes to real trading. We must always and always be careful so that we can be a good trader. We must possess good goals and reach them from this business. Let's activate our will power!.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is an unknown quantity at this point Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex is very easy but high riskable business

Initially i let you know that its not so easy as you are saying and secondly yea its a high risk onto it but depends upon you how much you take risks using the real trading account or so, You need to have an overview strategy of the market condition.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is on a distinguished road MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yup it is true that Forex is very easy but high risk able business but it is not easy for all it is easy for those which are expert in trading whose trading experience is more than 7 years for them trading is easy and they easily and successfully making huge profit from here than other new traders and if we wants to making ourselves professionals then for it we need to upto 7 years experience.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is on a distinguished road DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all know that there is nothing hard in Forex trading if things are done the way we are instructed according to the rules, regulations and principles of the trading. Although Forex trading is a very risky business, yet it is so easy if we, the traders, are ready and willing to learn and practice what we learn according to our acquired knowledge.

However, most people, who think of themselves as traders, are too lazy to learn; or too rigid, self-conceited, emotional, undisciplined or too money-conscious to practice what they learn according to book. Hence, they lose most of the time and complain of Forex trading as being too hard.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

11. Catch Forex
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Omoba9ce is on a distinguished road Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is risky but it is not so much as easy. Like any other business, forex has its own demands and requirements to be successful, so you have to work hard and think hard. Forex trading requires a broad knowledge and also experience to actualize profit. Forex is risky because in whatever trade position you enter, your money is on the line.

Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast