• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Why moving averages are important? (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3050.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some traders simply use moving average cross over to predict price tend in the forex market, though it is sometimes considered as a lagging indicator. But then most technical indicators are lagging in nature. There is hardly a leading indicator besides the price itself.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      942.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Like most technical indicators, moving averages are good and sharp indicators. I usually use MA200, MA 55, MA 20, MA 100 and MA50 either exponential or simple, I do not really know the difference between any of them. They are very good entry and exit point for trades. You can change the time frame to see price action at different times
      Thank you for reading my post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to agitiga For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      552.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soti View Post
      Why moving averages are important? (2)
      Because Moving Average have a connection with the Price Action and Price Action respectly the Moving Average as a "MEAN" that line will be bounderies between the Buyers and the Sellers and the price will bounce to the MEAN level like a rubber band Balls principles. The most Important MA its EMA 21 for Daytradering, and the SMA 50 for Swing Traders and for Scalpers its EMA 8. For the Positioning Traders / Long Terms Traders can use SMA 200.
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moving average is most popular and effective default indicator of meta trader software. We can easily find out the market trend by using moving average. Mention that we should aware about the period of moving average and time frame of the market. I personally prefer 10 & 20 period moving average on daily time frame. Higher time frame does not give wrong indication about the market trend.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mithunff For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (09-14-2017), Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mithunff View Post
      Moving average is most popular and effective default indicator of meta trader software. We can easily find out the market trend by using moving average. Mention that we should aware about the period of moving average and time frame of the market. I personally prefer 10 & 20 period moving average on daily time frame. Higher time frame does not give wrong indication about the market trend.
      I Have a friend who already trading for a living make a huge profits in Forex Market just only using MA 10 & 20 with MACD alone. So I know exactly your MA settings is good.
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      830.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think its not so much important we can use it for some better understand the currency market movement and we can generate the next day idea with moving trend line their will be many indicator available for us we can use it and earn profit from live market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Omoba9ce is on a distinguished road Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moving averages are very important which makes them a very popular tool for forex traders. Moving averages are very useful as they can act as different signal providers, depending on how they are set. For instant, moving averages can be used to detect a trending market, and identify the direction of a moving trend. Also moving averages crossover can be used to as a buy or sell signal (depending on the direction of the crossover) , when the faster moving average crosses over the slower moving average

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      240.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have spent my years to study moving average but it was like a very big task when other forex traders called it lagging indicator but when i discover the intricacies of moving average,i now can easily detect a trend of the market through moving average especially 100 moving average,which many a times become the target point of the pips.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moving averages are important because they help you understand the movement of the prices of currency pairs, through the intersection of long-term moving averages and this helps you predict the future movement of the general market, and many traders depend on the moving averages to understand the market and the long-term trend.

14. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basim View Post
      Moving averages are important because they help you understand the movement of the prices of currency pairs, through the intersection of long-term moving averages and this helps you predict the future movement of the general market, and many traders depend on the moving averages to understand the market and the long-term trend.
      Al Brooks in his book READ CHART BAR BY BAR said the Moving Average (he use MA 20 only) act as a MEAN line in the market, thats why I thing MA still need by every traders event they use Price Action for they're decisions.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast