• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 20)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sincererity is on a distinguished road sincererity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3109.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 20)

Original thread: Love Forex and it will give you good profits!

Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 11)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 12)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 13)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 14)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 15)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 16)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 17)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 18)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 19)
      Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 20)

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
      If you take an example of any business or any field of life, you cannot be successful in that field until you have love it and have a desire to achieve something. Forex also demands attention and patience that most traders aren't able to give it, that's why they fail. Love Forex and play the game slowly but consistently and then you will be surprised how much this business is profitable for you.
      Yes of course Forex trading is a very profitable business,so if we must trade and profits then we must be able to make it very well here in this market,if you love Forex trading then you will put in a lot of efforts to achieve your potential here,if you work hard then you will be able to trade and become very successful here in this market,this is very important.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 03-30-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Add Original threads

Banned
      I am:
      ----

unclegee is an unknown quantity at this point unclegee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we should love forex and do it professionally and not to make it a source of earning huge profit in a single day or night so if we use proper planning and good money management rules then believe me its very useful and profitable business but unluckily we all use it just like a game and always in try to earn by shortcut and not take any interest in learning it properly which is the reason for facing losses again and again.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,288 Times in 550 Posts

Forex trading has a bound of opportunities and that's why a trader is suppose to utilize such an important opportunity so a trader has a lot to learn to effectively have access to the market. Trading is fun and its for the important individual that understands that its not a get rich quick scheme

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,233 Times in 592 Posts

i think not love we need to work hard in order to earn safe and good profit from this market.forex is not a emotional market where we can make money with just loving we need to create passion and patience along with our skills to survive long term in this business.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1816.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only love can changer our life.We fall in love and finally get it.So,if we love Forex then forex also love us and give us profit. To improve this business we must need good attitude to our business.Without honor this business we cannot take it seriously and also build up our career through it.So,it is very much important for us to love every part of this business.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Sleepy

ritzy is an unknown quantity at this point ritzy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      751.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is really best for earning purpose. one can easily learn forex only he needs dedication. once get command over it then you will become capable of earning money and enjoying it.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2861.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

transform that love into performance and if you have that is great and you can easily be working hard then so simply this love for forex can really an advantage for you so simply so I had this love because this can earn me money but I still loved it even I was failed to make profits so this love was turning out to be consistent love

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well what i think is that only loving the forex will not gave you profit or any success in forex business until you work hard enough to learn that business because when you learn any business then you will get knowledge and when you get knowledge then you will build skills and after that you will need to practice hard and after that you will get benefit and you are able to make profit from forex,So it is not an easy job to do,as along with love you will have to work hard for success,.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,952 Posts

here only love is not enough, if you cant take this business with seriously then you will never get much benefit from this market, so that beside of love this business you should also take this business with more seriously.

10. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

shapinbd is on a distinguished road shapinbd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      719.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is a great business in this world bcuz it is most profitable business and i have lot of advantage then any others business. but without loving this business we can not take the advantage of this business. so all traders should love this business and never take it as gambling.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast