• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 20)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex profession is a very tough endeavor and if you are not passionate enough or should we say you need to love this profession in order for you to endure the hard times during the learning process, because this is not just an ordinary work that can be easily mastered, yes the profit potential can be unlimited but it will definitely requires a lot of hard work and sacrifices.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is the true, we doing something must have a reason to do that, if we do business or any job that we love, of course we can do it more easily and the results will be good for ourselves. Same with trading in the forex business, if we love forex, market will give us more opportunity to get much profit.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,168 Times in 3,354 Posts

my brother its good to love forex at least this will give us boost to wanna do well in the market, but the truth is that love is not enough to become a successful trader in the forex market, what makes us successful is the level of knowledge we have inn the market, through consistent forex education and if we lack this such knowledge we may find ourselves behind everyone in terms of profit making

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the money making business for the skill trader so a skill trader always love the Forex trading.A genuine expert with suitable skill holder trader can able to take profit continuously.Skill is the vital point to take the profit continuously in the Forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

swarna will become famous soon enough swarna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only love will not be sufficient to earnings good profit. As long with that you must need to work hard to learn well also. Only well learning and good experience will give you a chance to earn good profit. And always you need to collect update information, control emotion & greed. And money management, technical & fundamental analysis those all you need to learn well.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 will become famous soon enough gourav2040 will become famous soon enough gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should love our business if we don't do it we can't earn money in any business. Same like Forex we should love it and improve our knowledge in it after that we can make mnoney in forex. Make interest in it and give your 100 % in this business then you can make money in it

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Yes this is true if you do a work with love and devotion, you will be definite successful in that work. To love forex means to seek new techniques, ideas and strategies to make yourself a successful trader.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (03-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,250 Times in 397 Posts

Yeah,love the thing we do and and it will give us good thing. In forex if we love it,by learning to make a good price analysis,don't get controlled by greed and bad emotion,we will be able to make good profit from forex but if we do the otherwise,we will only get more loss.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When your profession is your passion and your hobby, you naturally shall be doing justice with your business. Those who enjoy doing forex trades will because of their enthuism, certainly be able to perform better than those who just came due to their edacity for affluence. Beware be in love with forex business but never get in love with your trades - a good trader is the one who is brutal to their trades to cut them down when they do go against expectation and also close when it hits the target as per the strategy.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,611 Times in 7,076 Posts

If we want to have good trading career in the forex business then we must love what we do in this business. Working with basic of love will give as a spirit to working hard, because we will have the target why we do that. Most of the results if we want work with basic of love is will show good views in the future.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast