• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Forex and it will give you good profits! (part 20)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

nabil29 is an unknown quantity at this point nabil29's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i do agree, if you do any business and expect any success, you have to love that business. If your a forex trader you have to love your trade and you will gain profit, love your hard work and invest more time. So traders must love his/her business and work in order to gain profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

saiforex is on a distinguished road saiforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If traders show their serious and dedication from very beginning then they can learn and gain high level of knowledge, including technical and fundamental. And then they can become expertise in time frame of learning and trading either in demo from beginning or in real trading account. Then they can earn a lot of money from this great business, as huge earning opportunity is available, they should focus to grab the opportunity at right time and at right level.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

love forex as always bro, because trading will be the best thing to use, loving forex will be something really good, anything will be better for us, give the right chance to be the right management, keep in mind that trading will always be something good, understand about profit chance, understand how to create a good management, low risk high reward trades

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      770.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtiaq Ahmad View Post
      If you take an example of any business or any field of life, you cannot be successful in that field until you have love it and have a desire to achieve something. Forex also demands attention and patience that most traders aren't able to give it, that's why they fail. Love Forex and play the game slowly but consistently and then you will be surprised how much this business is profitable for you.
      love the forex is right but there are some demands of love that how much a trader make him able to show his love for the market and make him able to make some thing by his love and make it a big opportunity for him to be a successful trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3108.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you have no need to love with forex for making of profit. it is enough for you if you serious with your business and you really want to get benefit from forex trading business. you do not need to show your emotional feeling with forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SilentTrader has a spectacular aura about SilentTrader has a spectacular aura about SilentTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4029.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah i think its true,because in running any business you need to have passion for it or you will never get the hang of it.but remember love means hard work too,hard work to acquire as much as knowledge and experience as possible and also hard work to control emotion and greed.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3187.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I love forex, but I also love my money far more than forex, so even though I love this business, but I'm still not going to ignore what was supposed to be my duty to save my account of a margin call and remain profitable at any time.
      اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sincererity will become famous soon enough sincererity will become famous soon enough sincererity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3109.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course it is very important that we love what we do here in life,whether it is our job or our business that we do here in this market,we must take time to make sure that we put in all the efforts that we can to make sure that we can trade very well here in this market,if we put in more efforts then of course we can be able to trade very well and make enough profits.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

akashdas is on a distinguished road akashdas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      529.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, if you can love Forex as greatly, Forex must can be gives you huge profit earning opportunity. Forex is cery profitable and more than suitable for all kinds of people in the world. Forex can gives us unimited earning source.

10. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,755 Times in 2,714 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akashdas View Post
      Yes, if you can love Forex as greatly, Forex must can be gives you huge profit earning opportunity. Forex is cery profitable and more than suitable for all kinds of people in the world. Forex can gives us unimited earning source.
      Although you are very loved forex but you do not have the skills and experience then it would just be something in vain. Forex business is providing unlimited source of income for those who work hard and not to love this business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast