• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Success in trading and opportunities (part 2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      737.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader is advised to invest into himself by learning extensively about the forex market before starting to invest into the market because when you invest into the market without adequate knowledge of the market you will end up becoming a loser so make sure you are not rushing things at all.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      747.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a business that if you are going to be successful in it, fully depends on you. It depends on the time and effort you invest into it for gaining success in forex trading is not easy it requires hard work, series of continuous learning so that you can always improve your trading skills and with this you have more opportunities of making it in the business.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bradblash12345 is an unknown quantity at this point bradblash12345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can be successful in forex only when you have proper knowledge of trading styles and strategies you can make in forex to make profits and you need to select the right broker and platform which suits your trading style if you want to grow in forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes forex is the best online earning opportunity for all kind of peoples who have no job and work in their real life they will join this business with very small amount and get welcome bonus amount also and start trading and i think with in month they will feel the difference and earn a lots of money from forex.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wink

If a trader can utilize the opportunities in forex market then he/she will get success other wise not. A trader always needs to watch over market also need to see the market movement to get success. It is not so easy to get success. Opportunity won't come all the time. So, use the opportunity when you get it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      690.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, most of the trader in the market make loss. As a new trader one should be very careful when trading Forex and even more importantly one should give huge attention and focus during the period of learning about Forex. Getting success would not be so easy for the new trader and they should work hard to get enough knowledge to make money from Forex.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The new trader must search with him self about every details in the market and increase his skills by watch and learn from the famous traders in the field, practice more time on demo to learn how to analysis how to react quickly with the market how to be smart when the price reflect his way, try to learn from the sources at this way you can increase the success in trading process

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really need to learn a lot many things apart from the basic knowledge, because I read lot many online books to create position smartly but still I am loosing money, although all those tricks work in my demo and bring me successful but while trading in my real account finally I face loss after some time. I need to concentrate and keep control on my needs to get profit from this market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, that can be. but remember one thing success doesn't depend on your luck. If you are totally depending on your luck then you may become success but the thing is not that much success in Forex trade market. Once a time you will become lost again. If you want to become a successful trader in Forex trade market. Then you should learn.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1132.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my experience in working in this market for more than 3 years I think it is difficult to get to profit from this market in a short time as we would imagine. This is because the risk is greater than anyone and is the reason for making the loss without maximum and is also the reason why making the loss is an unavoidable part of our work in the market

12. The Following User Says Thank You to red dragon For This Useful Post:

mody98 (11-30-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast