• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: How to distinguish a good and bad broker?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my point of view if you are experienced enough you can hardly noticed anything about a broker I mean the bad ones, unregulated or unregistered broker is a danger to the traders because anything can happen and they will run away with your money, it is left for us to be careful in choosing one.

2. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,968 Times in 1,124 Posts

One of the things you must look for before you invest with a forex broker is whether or not they have a live chat, if this is present, seek how they respond to customers complaints, because all good brokers are always interested in solving any pressing needs that their clients have through prompt responses. The bad ones don't care.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is on a distinguished road sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish between a good and a bad broker by just seeing them for the first time. I think we really need to know much about the company history before investing our money with any brokers. It we can easily asked around from traders that have invested with them. I think the best broker we could use are the brokers closer to us

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

adnan305 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan305's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to distinguish a good and bad broker?

It is really hard to distinguish a good and bad broker, because mostly gives the same services, but a good broker give you the good leverage, small and fixed spread, swap free account, lot of bonuses, and timely withdraws, and many other services, like instaforex is a best broker in the world according to my own view.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good broker have the interest of their clients at heart unlike bad ones, any broker with a strong security system and good reputation is okay for me, bad brokers are not always registered and regulated anything can happen with such broker, make sure you choose the right one for yourself.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

oke2017 is an unknown quantity at this point oke2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is a way to discover a good broker and bad broker. firstly, someone can make a research for them of google,com or ask.com. carefully listen to what the audience is comment and the rate they give them can us discover a good one from the bad one.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

and again another way to discover the bad broker from good is to carefully the read through the rules and regulations may be they observed it accordingly when using their platform to trade. observed maybe there are register or they are ECN.

8. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A bad broker won't have multiple transaction system but a good broker will have. Reputation also matter. You can easily figure out a broker by seeing its reputation. All reputed brokers are good but bad brokers are not reputed also not regulated.

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11