• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How to distinguish a good and bad broker?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1059.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoryvijay View Post
      A good broker is always regulated and a bad broker is not regulated by any government agency and simply want to run away with our hard earned money. The server or trading platform, deposit and withdrawal methods are hassle free in the good broker and worst in the bad broker. Pricing and spreads are of major concern for every trader which is good at regulated brokers.
      I think will good and more secure if we choose regulated broker , in big business naemly forex , i think if we are not carefully choose good broker , especially if invest in huge money in account , it will making disappointment if get scam broker which maybe all withdrawn money have problem payment

2. <a href=""> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2015.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan View Post
      It is real hard to determine a good and a bad broker today because all of them acts like a professional broker but when you try to open an account them their services are crap as hell. Most of them, do not offer a demo account as for them demo account is just a waste of time and effort. They never believes in bonus campaigns because according to them "it is only a trap for newbies".

What can you say guys?
      i think little different more because we should not look for the good brokers at all and because we are trading with our own broker instaforex for a longer time and become a habit of trading with it and feel comfort to trade with it ; so we need not look for the new broker at all .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2924.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,972 Posts

I think its tough to know who is a bad broker but finding a great broker like Instaforex is no issue at all as we can easily find them if we visit their sites once as Instaforex has everything from bonus, leverage, spread and rebate all are the best amongst every broker we compare it with.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Nobin Chandra Roy will become famous soon enough Nobin Chandra Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1100.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You may sow the review going to the Google . It is a common matter to find out a good broker. At fist you need to find out that whether the broker have a forum or not, give competition facilities, bonus facilities, communication facilities , with Skype, phone or email or cheating .
      Trader

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

zedforex is on a distinguished road zedforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Broker unofficial usually have such problems. We can not avoid cheating them, because after all they are also looking for a profit. The trick, do not be too big in investing in the brokerage. As already making a profit, immediately pull your money and move to the official broker.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Aymen Arfaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many forex websites provide a good information about brokers and their services.In forex brokers can make a huge trading because they always play the role of bridge that connect between the virtual markets and your screen.Fast execution,little spreads and even withdrawing money offers can always make us chose the most comfortable broker for us

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      923.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to distinguish between good and bad brokers, we are advised to do research directly, or can also ask your friends who had already become a trader, but that you also get to see some of the sites that do a review of the existing brokers

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really do not know how to distinguish between a good broker and a bad broker but I know that instaforex is a good broker. I think you will really know about a broker when you have experience with them. If you rely on information from other sites, you may get misled.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      890.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

only by experts who know the ins and outs of real estate is definitely we will know if the broker is a liar or a con or a scam, and we can not follow. Besides that, we also hope that with the help of experts who understand the trade will help us to know how to choose the right broker.

11. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good brokers offering good services, being regulated or has license which it prove that those brokers has high capital. to make business run for long. moreover, brokers popular as well, there are many satisfied opinion from traders. which many people mark that brokers reliable.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast