• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How to distinguish a good and bad broker?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2001.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are not having any meter which is going to tell us that which is the good broker and which is the worst broker.There is a way that we can judge the broker and that is read the views of different traders about the different brokers.

2. Catch Forex
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto is on a distinguished road soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      949.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dont know much about forex broker as far i only trade in instaforex, exness and ********* but for now i only trade on instaforex because i think trade on single broker is better because it make me more easy to focuss on my trade soo i know nothing about the broker
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 will become famous soon enough amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1226.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear define good or bed broker not easy job. because we have to know every things about a broker service. according me those broker is better than other.
      who;

> Arrange free Training [ demo trade, demo contest, analysis contest etc.]
      > Affiliate service and bonus programing by forum posting.
      > Low spread
      > Quick time withdraw
      > All EPS system supported
      > 24 Hour Online Communication system

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shahidfx is on a distinguished road Shahidfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Those traders who get the money from this business and use the good trend during the trading also avoid from the mistakes are successful and good traders and who face the loss and has not proper skill of knowledge are bad traders.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1777.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If its paying then its good. If you don't see any problem with price movement then its good. I do love to trade multiple forex broker sites and multiple trading accounts. And sometime I compare the price movement of each forex broker sites. Especially when the market is so volatile. I do see that theirs sometimes a 5 to 10 pips difference when their is a spike.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1301.64 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,379 Times in 694 Posts

InstaForex is a very good forex broker and gives the opportunity for new traders to trade on a real account using their bonus and make profit from it. Many other brokers have demo trading accounts which a new trader can train its skills only for a limited amount of time, like one Month, or less. Many of them of-course don't accept new traders, but only professionals.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2826.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,608 Posts

Well, it is easy to distinguish a good and a bad broker. First of all, good broker usually will provide fast deposit and withdrawal. Next, the spread is not big and there is no commission applied when you open an order. While bad broker usually will give late deposit and withdrawal. They also provide big spread and charged on trades.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are thousands of existing brokers, most of them cheating with various things and ultimately complicate the process when a trader wants to withdraw. difficult for us as traders to know one by one on their honesty in serving customers, for it should we find out the legality and regulation. before opening an account then you should first check on government regulation and good broker then of course already getting regulation of government in which the company was established.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Doh

ayushsrk is on a distinguished road ayushsrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      699.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      If its paying then its good. If you don't see any problem with price movement then its good. I do love to trade multiple forex broker sites and multiple trading accounts. And sometime I compare the price movement of each forex broker sites. Especially when the market is so volatile. I do see that theirs sometimes a 5 to 10 pips difference when their is a spike.

There are brokers who are not paying their traders at all, and even if they do it takes them months to resolve the problem. That is not really a good broker there are many examples of such brokers. The brokers hesitate to pay their traders when they are making profit and they want to withdraw. They hope that if they delay the payment the traders will try to enter into other traders and will probably lose which is not right for brokers to work in that method.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Forexaddicted is on a distinguished road Forexaddicted's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      468.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think to me a good broker is a broker that has good reputations, though there is no perfection and some broker that does good will still be accused for doing wrong things.

However, a broker that issues out fast payment for me the broker is a good broker and should be the broker any one should use, also a regulated broker as well need to be consider being good.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast