Keeping the glorious tradition of MT5 Forum contests up, we invite you to take part in the autumn marathon! Perfect your strategy, analyze the fatal errors and draw the results of the year. Use your renewed vigour to take a lead and reach the profitable finish straight!
The contest is held with the support of MT5.com general sponsor InstaForex Company.
1. The contest is held 07.11.2011 00.00 (GMT+3) - 26.11.2011 00.00 (GMT+3).
2. The targets of the contest participants (referred to as "Participants"):
2.1. To work on the contest account with an aim to receive the highest possible profit shown in the "Equity" field by the end of the contest.
2.2. To get most likes and the highest level of the forumers' support, which is determined by the total quantity of "thanks" notes for his/her posts in the contest thread.
3. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via a special form. The account parameters (USD 10,000 balance and 1:100 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.
4. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.
5. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.
6. It is possible to become a Participant at any time though not later than 48 hours before the end of the contest. The moment of the contest theme opening is considered the beginning of taking part in the contest.
7. The Participant has a right to register two sequentially opened accounts for the contest. The second account can be registered for the contest only after the first account is no longer part of the contest (closed).
8. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in the section Autumn Trading Marathon contest specifying his/her account number and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - trade midterm EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, apply MACD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is required. If working on the first contest account was finished and then the second account was registered, the thread with the first contest account should be closed and the Participant should open a new thread. The headline of the thread is to contain [second attempt].
9. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 8), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.
10. The Participant is to make at least 10 trades during the contest period (which are counted) with total volume of at least 50 lots.
11. The forumers show their liking and support to the Participant by voting for the messages clicking the "Thanks" button.
12. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the result is calculated using the rates of the market close.
13. "Final Absolute Result” is the crucial parameter. It is equal to "Equity" by the moment of the contest finish on the contest account adjusted by the values:
a) equal to 1+ [the sum of the votes of the forumers for the posts of the participant in his contest topic] /1000*.
b) -10 000 (minus ten thousand) in case the participant used 2 contest accounts.
14. The winners determination and prize awarding.
14.1. The winners of the contest shall be Participants with the highest final absolute result.
14.2. The prize-takers should demonstrate a positive result of the "Profit" setting.
13.3. The administrators of the contest set three main prizes and two recognition gifts.
The main prizes**:
1st - 350$
2nd - 250$
3rd - 150$
4th - 50$
5th - 25$
14. Anti-Fraud policy.
14.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
14.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant’s disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.
14.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.
*For example, 30 votes will increase the result by 1.03 times, and 160 votes – by 1.16 etc. If the Participant opened the second contest account, only the "Thanks" from the second theme shall be counted.
**The amount of the prize is unwithdrawable. It is deposited to the InstaForex real trading account of the Participant attached to his/her forum profile. All the profit gained can be withdrawn by the Participant without restrictions.
Traders, ready for the marathon? On your mark, get set, GO!
The contest monitoring.