• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 For Android Devices

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is already at the best and there is no need to improve this.I think the company manager knows very well that how much and where the change is necessary in the meta trader.Also developers knows much better.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point rose1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT4 For Android Devices used easy i think because all world Android Devices install user support help insta forex online site but important online knowledge or flow rules.MT4 For Android forex software Devices bast all time i believe because it is used possible any world please.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hafizgm View Post
      I think it is already at the best and there is no need to improve this.I think the company manager knows very well that how much and where the change is necessary in the meta trader.Also developers knows much better.
      I do not agree with you. Currently none of the mobile platform (iOS, Android, Blackberry) is a perfect replacement for desktop version. You can trade with it but it has so many disadvantages compared to the desktop version. I hate the fact that none of the mobile platform has price alarm feature.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with the support MetaTrader 4 on android will make it easier for me to be able to make trades wherever I am with the help of a smartphone which supports android. so I did have to always use the tools to start trading each day. especially with the metatrader android will enable anyone to learn trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is much improvement that is required for the Android mt4 and mt5 platform. Currently there is no support for custom indicators and as such It would be good if it was enhanced to support custom indicators and also support and resistance lines including trend lines. Fibonacci and some other good trading tools should be included too.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is an unknown quantity at this point nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trader 4 is best trading platform at all that why the reason meta quotes allow maximum brokers to use the mt4 trading platform but its run only on window operating system some day ago i try it to install on my Android support tablet but they don't install then i install Android version software for trading and its work properly and i do trading with that limited features.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,830.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      Hi all.

I know many of us monitor our trades on our mobile devices via MT4 mobile. I also know the platform has very limited features unlike the one for PCs. Have you ever wished it could do more?
      I have.
      As a price action trader, here are some of the features I wish could be included in the future editions of the mobile MT4 for android:
      1. The ability to draw lines: horizontal, vertical and trend lines (diagonal)
      2. The ability to draw Fibonacci lines
      3. The ability to plot pivot points.

Do you have any more ideas of any improvements that could be made on the mobile platform to make trading easier and more "on-the-go"? Please share your ideas. Perhaps the developers will see them someday and consider including them.
      Good idea mate..., yes i still do not feel comfortable to trade through mt4 android platform, because lack of features like the pc version features. But I feel it should be ok with it because I only use android mt4 platform just for monitor chart and position. If I had to be honest, I want mt4 android platform is exactly the same as the pc version.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x View Post
      Good idea mate..., yes i still do not feel comfortable to trade through mt4 android platform, because lack of features like the pc version features. But I feel it should be ok with it because I only use android mt4 platform just for monitor chart and position. If I had to be honest, I want mt4 android platform is exactly the same as the pc version.
      You can do like the PC from your Android device by using a VPS (rent) and open your VPS from your android device through Remote Software such Teamviewer, Jump, etc.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,072 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      Hi all.

I know many of us monitor our trades on our mobile devices via MT4 mobile. I also know the platform has very limited features unlike the one for PCs. Have you ever wished it could do more?
      I have.
      As a price action trader, here are some of the features I wish could be included in the future editions of the mobile MT4 for android:
      1. The ability to draw lines: horizontal, vertical and trend lines (diagonal)
      2. The ability to draw Fibonacci lines
      3. The ability to plot pivot points.

Do you have any more ideas of any improvements that could be made on the mobile platform to make trading easier and more "on-the-go"? Please share your ideas. Perhaps the developers will see them someday and consider including them.
      I also wish some of the other important features of pc but they have recently updates their platform without adding those important features. I think it will be added gradually, as it takes times to develop an app, especially which are open for all.

10. Dragon
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,364 Times in 393 Posts

Wow! I just stumbled on this post I made several years ago. The interesting thing is that all the stuff I listed in my Irish post at now on the mobile version of mt4 and even more. I just added ichimoku indicator on my chart using the mobile device!

Nothing is truly impossible. If we can imagine it, we can accomplish it.
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mez Da Whiz For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (05-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast