• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MT4 For Android Devices

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of My Favorite from the new MT4 Android is a Trendline, channel & Fibonacci tools. I thing its so great.
      Simple Is The Best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,120 Times in 416 Posts

i like metratrader 4 for android decives because i only need to install just 1 mtatrader for use with all brokers. Save space and time if we compare to installing many metatrader 4 on our android device.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-22-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i like metratrader 4 for android decives because i only need to install just 1 mtatrader for use with all brokers. Save space and time if we compare to installing many metatrader 4 on our android device.
      The problem is that if you're a scalper and you have many trading accounts, it takes time to switch from account to another, otherwise everything is fine with metatrader for andriod.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,974 Times in 4,812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      The problem is that if you're a scalper and you have many trading accounts, it takes time to switch from account to another, otherwise everything is fine with metatrader for andriod.
      If you know how to, you can set up nice alerts from your desktop metatrader, only problem you need to run your metatrader on your computer all the time but if you use VPN services then its absolutely awesome. With many accounts it might be a bit time consuming but for that you just need the right preparation and then its pretty easy.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3