• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Do you want to trade during weekend?

Voters
    9. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

4 44.44%
    • No

5 55.56%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to trade during weekend? (Merged by Passionate pisces)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tama View Post
      Saturday and Sunday can be used for refreshing, and the rest, so that psychology can stay healthy. Monday began trading again and can do analysis by disciplines on trade rules
      I agree with you, just five days the traders contrived stress and dizziness by chart :lol

for the 2 days we use rest and relaxation for the mind and mental, its very important to restore the concentration and enthusiasm
      Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
      On weekends, myself totally free so myself feeling bore due to holiday from job as well as forex also closed. And myself spend sometimes by making few post over forex forum and after that feel like bore again.
      So, myself sometime thinking that its good if forex will remain open on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday.
      Do you think same as like me. what is you opinion please share over this thread?

It will not be bad to have forex trading in the weekends. If the banks can open during the weekends to provide liquidity, that means that there will be more profits for those making profits and more losses for those making losses...... lol

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bagus is on a distinguished road bagus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
      It will not be bad to have forex trading in the weekends. If the banks can open during the weekends to provide liquidity, that means that there will be more profits for those making profits and more losses for those making losses...... lol
      certainly between loss and profit it will always exist in this market because we are not able to know the number of transactions occurring in the market and the market there are always sellers and buyers

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rv_forevergreen View Post
      Lol no thank you, weekend is time for ourself, family, friends. I also use my weekend to see the progress of my trading for the past week. I read e-books, read forex forum, trying to find good system, search & try new indicator etc. But if I have my position floating in minus, I wish forex is open on weekend
      yeah,that's true.On weekends,when market is closed so people able to spend time with their family and learning to making lots of new strategies,find new indicator etc.
      Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
      yes definitely as if market is oepn 7 days a week then for successful trader it can be good that they can increase profit and also some people who do jobs and they can have a chance to stay in market for 2 whole days .... well who make decisions about market?
      it will definitely works for working people, who had some full time job. So they will do much trading on weekends, when they had off from their permanent job.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2814.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
      I agree with you, just five days the traders contrived stress and dizziness by chart :lol

for the 2 days we use rest and relaxation for the mind and mental, its very important to restore the concentration and enthusiasm
      some people would prefer to have the forex open 7 days a week only for us traders that want to keep getting profits but we have to consider that this is a business and because they do their transaction business on weekdays we have to respect that. But it's also good for us as well to take a break from it and either use the weekend as a way to re-evaluate your tradings or to learn more about it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

ragib has a spectacular aura about ragib has a spectacular aura about ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i give my personal opinion about two days weekend ... we can relax and enjoy our time . plus trading needs much mental energy so it is good to have some rest to recover that . and life is not all about trading... we trade to live not live to trade.

Banned
      I am:
      Worried

humie is an unknown quantity at this point humie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex currency trading is very stressful so i prefer to rest Saturday and Sunday the only hitch will be the absence of liquidity ,

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

Chelsea91 is a jewel in the rough Chelsea91 is a jewel in the rough Chelsea91 is a jewel in the rough Chelsea91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3179.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't prefer that really
      because we have to take a rest & take these 2 days to learn something new in FX
      & take good time to analyse our mistakes & learn from it

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

binggung is on a distinguished road binggung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      458.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
      yeah,that's true.On weekends,when market is closed so people able to spend time with their family and learning to making lots of new strategies,find new indicator etc.

it will definitely works for working people, who had some full time job. So they will do much trading on weekends, when they had off from their permanent job.
      this really true bro, things definitely changed the market every day. be flexible is one of the most effective solutions to be able to continue to survive in this business even though they work on the main job and they could enter the market at any time.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

khedeoe is on a distinguished road khedeoe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course no we should have holiday this make you relax and come bake to the market with full power and new ideas
      some people don't prefer this they want the market open 24 hours all days on the week
      because they do lots of profits but mybe this day is bad one for you

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast