• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: 8673191 Trade On EU/GU and EUR/GBP

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Default 8673191 Trade On EU/GU and EUR/GBP

My account number is 8673191
      Investor password pdjw0xg
      About Trading style or Strategy I will be given it tomorrow morning with a brief description.
      Good Night

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

bigearners (11-06-2011), first4all011 (11-16-2011), free_onlinecash (11-19-2011), NikitaBelle (11-17-2011), onlineboy (11-16-2011), PhantomTrader79 (11-06-2011), Spide (11-16-2011)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,704 Times in 8,480 Posts

Hi fahids,

I see that you will be trading the GBP/CHF in your description. It's not often to see someone trades that pair so i guess i'll be learning something from you

I wish you all the best!

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,034 Posts

fahids,

Nice to see you here as another contestant join this forum contest.
      I like your topic thread and interesting to hear that you will share your strategy on tomorrow. Good to trade with pairs like GBP/CHF,EU /GU. Even, these are my favorite too.
      Wish you good luck for contest.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Hi fahids,

I see that you will be trading the GBP/CHF in your description. It's not often to see someone trades that pair so i guess i'll be learning something from you

I wish you all the best!
      Thank you very much , But I make a mistake as I was very much sleepy last night lol, the pair is not Euro/Chf It should be EURO/GBP

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      fahids,

Nice to see you here as another contestant join this forum contest.
      I like your topic thread and interesting to hear that you will share your strategy on tomorrow. Good to trade with pairs like GBP/CHF,EU /GU. Even, these are my favorite too.
      Wish you good luck for contest.
      Thank you mate , But not GBP/CHF I don't like pair that has high spread also I don't trade , it should be euro/gbp

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      Thank you very much , But I make a mistake as I was very much sleepy last night lol, the pair is not Euro/Chf It should be EURO/GBP

Thank you mate , But not GBP/CHF I don't like pair that has high spread also I don't trade , it should be euro/gbp
      myself also hate those pairs, which had higher spread.Due to high spread open trades take much time to mature as compared to lower spread pair like EU/GU.
      Even, I had noticed that lower spread had more movement as compared to large one, may be this is not true for every pair.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My Trading Plan 1

Okay!
      Lets start, My trading strategy is very much simple , no complex indicator no more confusion , but as you know currency market is very much unpredictable , So for to predict I have to use something on my chart, have to catch movement of the pair and have to catch some pips!

Indicator
      My trading 90% depend on technical analysis
      I am currently using these in real trade and also will be use for this contest , only two indicator! Yes you read right only two indicator
      1.One is Bolingar Bands (default setting)
      2.Simple Moving average (default setting)
      the third thing is very much important to me , its candle stick chart pattern , I believe if anyone have sharp knowledge about that , he will be the prefect trader,
      I have only little knowledge about that, so you can +Candle stick Chart pattern with this two indicator for my trading purpose.
      Last one is pivot point, I use a website (not in my chart) to determine levels...though not always.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

ragib (11-17-2011), Spide (11-16-2011)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      myself also hate those pairs, which had higher spread.Due to high spread open trades take much time to mature as compared to lower spread pair like EU/GU.
      Even, I had noticed that lower spread had more movement as compared to large one, may be this is not true for every pair.
      Yes you right , I trade mostly on GBP/USD it has low false signal during trading session. I will tell mod to edit the title

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Spide (11-16-2011)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i happen to read your post

don't worry, i already edit your thread title

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-06-2011)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading Style

Yeah , this post for Trading style , as you read my previous post , that I am using only two indicator you might be curious how I trade...right? If you are then here it is....
      For this Contest I have divide my trading style on three step
      1.Asian Session (For Scalping)
      2.EU session (Normal Trade)
      3.US Session (Normal Trade)
      For EU and US session I will trade minimum 4 Trade daily ...and for Asian session and Ending before US session If I don't become sleepy I will scalp.
      No daily Target pips, No Stop loss and Trading with High risk, its because of its a Contest, and also hedging(Locking)
      These are my trading style for this contest, Now How I will trade on trading session , what will be the cause opening position, what will be the cause closing it , well every answer you will get from here when I will start my trading.
      Good luck for others

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (11-06-2011), Spide (11-16-2011)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      Yeah , this post for Trading style , as you read my previous post , that I am using only two indicator you might be curious how I trade...right? If you are then here it is....
      For this Contest I have divide my trading style on three step
      1.Asian Session (For Scalping)
      2.EU session (Normal Trade)
      3.US Session (Normal Trade)
      For EU and US session I will trade minimum 4 Trade daily ...and for Asian session and Ending before US session If I don't become sleepy I will scalp.
      No daily Target pips, No Stop loss and Trading with High risk, its because of its a Contest, and also hedging(Locking)
      These are my trading style for this contest, Now How I will trade on trading session , what will be the cause opening position, what will be the cause closing it , well every answer you will get from here when I will start my trading.
      Good luck for others
      this is what the contest is all about... sharing detailed plan of what to do in the contest.

More power to your trades, fahids!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-06-2011)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...