• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: 8673191 Trade On EU/GU and EUR/GBP

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

open 4 orders , I just broke the lot nothing else, I could open a single order with big lot which can be said one order, anyway orders open on GBP/USD sell.
      I have missed a trade before candlestick crossing the middle bands and moving average. the signal was appear in 1H chart , anyway I think there has still some pips left for me, the reason opening trade is because of in 1H chart and 4Hour chart its still bear and has a chance to breakout Lower Bands , But there has chance price can be reverse and cross the middle bands and moving average , but not interested about those pips, I will go for Bear and price should go 1st 1.5950 and then 1.5935
      Good Luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Spide (11-16-2011)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A real disaster , was thinking price can reverse and yes it is, ...well no stop loss ! will wait for price back , todays next trade will do by scalping later, if price back again.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,846 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      A real disaster , was thinking price can reverse and yes it is, ...well no stop loss ! will wait for price back , todays next trade will do by scalping later, if price back again.
      I am hoping for reversal too but according to my analysis, its seems to be GU will go upside for few hours, then came back to downside movement.
      Hope your trade mature soon.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      I am hoping for reversal too but according to my analysis, its seems to be GU will go upside for few hours, then came back to downside movement.
      Hope your trade mature soon.
      Nope It was a spike...if you saw daily chart..the price move according to its next level ..daily chart shows a bounce and yeah it was a bounce...market going on side way...anyway am thinking to trade only after break out when reversal market appear.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my position has been closed with take profit, now there has a chance to reverse price at least some pips ..though market bearish but i will take a chance, open to position of GBPUSD because lower bands have been broker and there has chance to price back into middle bands, so my take profit will be in middle bands

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Spide (11-16-2011)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So that is why I have open two buy position at GBP USD ...

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

order no 736410864 and
      order no 736410767
      These two order is still running, I have missed at first target when price give a 15-20 pips correction , where I was targeted to close my position , but my bad luck I missed it, and then price go down more.
      anyway now I am waiting to close my position again at 30MIN chart where if the Bullish candle stick touch or cross middle line of bands and moving average.
      I called it down from reverse.

Well If I can close the position(if bull touch it) I will scalp tonight in Asian session only for 4-6 pips in every trade...I am sure it will help me to increase my balance. will scalp most probably Euro GBP or EURO/USD

Edit:
      As I am seeing 30Min Chart do not taking my take profit , so I will for 1H chart , I have put my tp around 40 pips.
      Last edited by fahids; 11-09-2011 at 08:19 PM.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My analysis was right for before..as I have targeted some pips around 20...But couldn't close it at the right moment.
      and for the next day 11th November there was a Bullish market at 15Min and 30Min So my equity grow as well my margin, So I took the chance I have open couple of order, 736616081 , 736620590, 736621526, 736623262
      736623273, 73662377
      and also the Bull candle cross the moving average and middle band , so I thought market will go more up. But as my 3rd analysis it was also wrong, it was a false signal,
      If it is my real account I will lock it for saving my account, So its a Demo and have my second chance so I left my account with floating minus.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today with a strong Bullish Market Close my all previous position with touching the Take Profit.
      So I was preparing open my new orders.
      I have open two order again on GBP USD.
      order no. 736819701 and 736819871 This Time I goes Short.
      Reason : I have open two short order on GBP/USD at price 16029 and 16033, yes market was strong bullish , But I have seen at 1H chart that it cross over the upper bolingar bands, now there should be appear a reversal market, That was the main cause opening this two order.
      But as my previous the analysis was very quick and open order also, so I will be floating minus around 30-50 pips...But price will fall down soon around 50 pips again.
      Now from this time I will wait for at least one reversal signal and for the momentum , If or when momentum become weak then I will open order , For next time opening order not so early.
      If price touch tonight I will scalp at night. If not then for next week.
      Currently I am happy with my trading style and its ok, Just need be patient for the right moment.

For Next Week I will go for scalping whole day which will be 5pips-20 pips.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

736819701 ,
      These two order/trade have been closed due to take profit. Seems Like I am so lucky or you can luck work with me jointly lol. Ok Here is the things The major Resistance Zone 1.6080 to 16100 wasn't broken it was testing from yesterday and there was a chance to price back up on its Support level , and yet price not reach on the Support Zone level 1.5890-1.9020, I think if its breaks again it fall down more

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...