• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 8673191 Trade On EU/GU and EUR/GBP

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

The order no 736976691 and 736976761 was opened at price 1.5964 and 1.5961 because I think its a correction of a downtrend , there has still a strong Bear market So I think price will fall down nearly Support Zone

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My take profit has been touched and my trade is closed , I have put there take profit , because its a support Zone and price can be move anywhere any time, So I will wait for next confirmation about trading on GBP/USD, Until now this was my correct analysis based on 1H and 4H chart.

Now for my bad luck , with a mistake and mouse click a trade open on GBP opposite means a buy order direction its totally unfortunate, Now I wont close it in loss , sure price will back and I will close it with 1 or 2 pips profit.

Same thing happen on my real account ! Damn man! this is a bad day sure

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wink New Trade

My previous trade has been closed with 3 or pips , as I said It was a mistake , so its better to close it with loss or some profit,
      This is a competition and I will save my balance anyhow but not by close any negative trade.

The new trade 737162468 short open on GBPUSD again 1.5855, its because a Big bear candle which is break lower bands and after 5min chart it makes a bull so chance to sell it nearly its last support area 1.5825 , I set my take profit 1.5825 but I will close it 1.5830 if anything goes wrong.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Second order open for the same reason , and its just to use full power of margin

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My all trade has been closed and it takes my tp ,,,I have put it for other reason , but actually market done something wrong so its take long time to touch , Still downtrend remain and market is going down to down ...now I will buy some GBP USD when Some reversal signal appear
      As I said about scalping am not getting much time to do it.
      Happy Pips to all

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,639 Times in 8,480 Posts

my man, fahids...
      you're sitting very high on the ranking right now...
      it's hard to catch up on your balance man

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-15-2011)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      my man, fahids...
      you're sitting very high on the ranking right now...
      it's hard to catch up on your balance man
      Thank you but you can catch me easily I hope you are also Running very fast

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default New Trade Again 737249068 & 737249072

These two trade for short term , I open it again GBP/USD this time I Buy this currency pair, with a 20 pips Target Profit , Its short term Buy trade because In my trading chart 15Min and 30Min There wasn't any reversal signal but momentum becoming weak , For this there has no enough confirmation that suggest me to trade again But I will take a risk to maximize my capital again.
      Previous trade I have modify and reduce my tp its because of impatience, anyway trend is down price can go down more,
      The main reason of opening this two trade is psychological pressure , its telling me today price have fall enough so buy something lol
      Good Luck on me

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whoa Man I couldn't finish my report why I have open this two position , lol Its already touch my take profit and trade have been closed
      So Got good Profit by Little Scalping

Name:  Chart.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  112.7 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

blackprince4u (11-15-2011)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

shahfans will become famous soon enough shahfans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      Whoa Man I couldn't finish my report why I have open this two position , lol Its already touch my take profit and trade have been closed
      So Got good Profit by Little Scalping

Attachment 7816

nice to see your all and big profit your going to good with your analysis and hopefully you will continue it till to the end and will win as your trading strategy is looking very perfect

best of luck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shahfans For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-15-2011)

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...