• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 8682333-trading with daily pivot analysis

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 455 Posts

because of the contest server that does not enable trade again i have been deprived of another opportunity of trade because price reached the R1 for the day at 1.3828 after waiting for an hour chart to close it is cnfirmed that price wont break through moreover since price opened below PP my expected trade for today should be sell luckily the stochastic on my 15min tf is in overbought but when i wanted to place the order to sell trade is not enabled again as at this moment price as already hit the PP so i lost opportunity of that sure trade.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for your support dear cumil i'm happy you liked my thread in this contest.just that now we can't open order we hope the admin come quickly to help us out

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,848 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      because of the contest server that does not enable trade again i have been deprived of another opportunity of trade because price reached the R1 for the day at 1.3828 after waiting for an hour chart to close it is cnfirmed that price wont break through moreover since price opened below PP my expected trade for today should be sell luckily the stochastic on my 15min tf is in overbought but when i wanted to place the order to sell trade is not enabled again as at this moment price as already hit the PP so i lost opportunity of that sure trade.
      We all are facing problem, hope contest server enable our account for trades soon.
      I hope your prediction will comes out true and trying to follow your signal over here, if keep updating.
      Hope admin will soon solve out our problem, as we send a PM to him.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm newbie and this is my first time to joint contest like this here. Hope I can learn how to trade using daily pivot analysis here with you.
      Good luck.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,848 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gadis Melayu     
      I'm newbie and this is my first time to joint contest like this here. Hope I can learn how to trade using daily pivot analysis here with you.
      Good luck.
      you will surely learn over this contest as well as MT5 forum.
      This is very nice place, you had joined. hope you will learn a lot from fellow members over forum.
      I wish you too best of luck for contest, if you will joining the contest, why not open a thread too.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome back on trading board as we can now place trade.i've lost great opportunity on eurusd as the downward move from the R1 i mentioned in earlier post as reached S1
      opened order-sell eurusd.
      analysis-the 1hr candle of 12pm closed below S1 waiting for another 15min candle to close price still below S1 hence its obvious price may make it down to S2 so i sold at 1.3693 sl.13760 10pips above S1 &PP midvalue. tp.3632 which is S2.
      order-buy gold @1763.80
      sl.1756.70 tp.1770.40 still with pivot analysis.bye

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

update
      my take profit for the gold buy order was hit and i made a profit of $660 however eurusd order was not that lucky because price retraced back to my stop loss which i've shifted to 1.3780 closed me out and then went just 2pips before returning into my direction but i'm already closed out leaving a loss of $435 hence overall profit from the two trades is $225 minus broker commission on gold of around $88 hence profit is $137. so account balance is now $10176 overall profit is $176 from 3 trades.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

dmambi will become famous soon enough dmambi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      780 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      thanks for your support dear cumil i'm happy you liked my thread in this contest.just that now we can't open order we hope the admin come quickly to help us out
      In morning i too faced this problem and could not place any order and i got confused what do. Then i contacted live support on insta and hooked to "support 33" but could able to solve.
      Then i left and went for work. Now in the evening after seeing you post/thread only i came to know that it is the common problem faced by all contesters.
      Till now i have not opened any order, now i need to trade.
      Love the world, it loves you.
      LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i've opened 3trades today.
      eurusd-sell order and i've already closed at $70 profit. i opened this trade almost at market open and follow down to PP before closing trade to wait for price direction again.
      gold-2 buy order
      trade still running reason for opening trade is market opened at midvalue of PP & R1 hence i expect a fall to PP before the decisive upside

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i've opened more orders
      eurusd-buy order @1.3779 tp.1.3804 sl.1.3726
      since day bias is buy and an hr candle did not close below the PP hence i took the trade
      gbpusd-sell order @1.6057 tp.1.6040 sl.1.6096
      after opening price touched midpoint above PP but does not close above it hence i expect a retracement back to PP since majority of time price will do this after opening for the day

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...