from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: INDEX of CODER/PROGRAMMER on MT5 Forex Forum.

1. #1 Collapse Post
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,865 Times in 8,503 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 10

Default INDEX of CODER/PROGRAMMER on MT5 Forex Forum.

This forum is a huge forum visited by people from every corner of the globe. Among them there are people who are talented in coding/programming who also learn/trade forex. The skills that they have will be of help for members who are looking to code/modify an indicator/EA. Some of these coders/programmers might be willing to teach you a thing or two. Just don't forget to say the magic word "Please..." and there is a chance that they will work on your request.

To make it easier for our community, I am compiling this list so you can open your request thread to code/modify and then ask them to reply and help you. Honestly, it's not possible every coder in this forum so I will list those who made themselves known before. If you know a talented coder/programmer in this forum please let me know. If you are a talented coder/programmer and want your username included in this list then you should contact me directly in my VM or PM. I will include you as soon as I read the message.

So here's the current list:

acday
    acushnir
    Adi Forexer
    Alfhan
    atharalifaisal
    azzura
    forexsage
    Hakunarilious
    Hamada-skyfighter
    index1php
    javaman
    jontarno
    kudit
    MajorDad
    MIS
    Mishung
    MisterTickle
    Nick0016
    seven_razor
    vamoscapitos
    youssef_internet

Everyone like and appreciate talented coders/programmers.
    Let's build a community of trader who help each other...!
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 10-16-2014 at 09:30 AM. Reason: updating coders

2. 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Bao Long (10-24-2014), ding dong (10-16-2014), Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019), moneygrows (10-16-2014), Passionate Pisces (11-01-2014), Price Action Trader (12-09-2015), vamoscapitos (10-19-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,924 Times in 5,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Ahh, just what i need. Anyone wants to help me crack some stuff?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (10-17-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 2,117 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hihihiii, before I saw it looks like the same piece, but differ in the thread indicator and EA, hihihihihi ...
    yahh will ease in viewing and using the help with the list of names already listed in your list, mate. wkwkkwkwkwkwk .......
    This becomes more interesting if such coordination in the stacking order, as now, mate ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (10-17-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 10

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
    spent many freakin' hours reading all of the threads in Trading Software section to finally found them lols

These are only the names which reply or showed themselves to help people I'm sure there are still many of them who went underground and silently watching the forum. Hopefully they will pop up after they see this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

ding dong (10-20-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

vamoscapitos is on a distinguished road vamoscapitos's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thank you for including my name there

here is my thread where i'm going to teach coding and also share my latest EAs .. and i have just shared the last one and i will explain all codes in it

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...g-and-teaching

i hope you join me there

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

i may help if i can .. let's give it a try

PM me what you want to crack 3

10. 2 users say Thank You to vamoscapitos for this useful post.

ding dong (10-20-2014), PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    678 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

when first time I see the mql structure, it seem like pascal code, sometimes like bash code, but this is diffrent, expert advisor programming language is more complex, because it's working between client and server, connecting to a database in server. I LOVE IT, but I'm just an amateur coder. And my time sometimes not full because another busy in offline.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 2 users say Thank You to MIS for this useful post.

ding dong (10-20-2014), PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    spent many freakin' hours reading all of the threads in Trading Software section to finally found them lols

These are only the names which reply or showed themselves to help people I'm sure there are still many of them who went underground and silently watching the forum. Hopefully they will pop up after they see this
    hihihii, it now appears two people from your list, mate. xexeeexex ....
    This is a good response from some coder who can help in this forum. more coder, ideas and some programming language would be easier to be able to in the forum, is an advanced more interesting, hihihih ...

Quote Originally Posted by vamoscapitos     

here is my thread where i'm going to teach coding and also share my latest EAs .. and i have just shared the last one and i will explain all codes in it

i hope you join me there

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

woww, you can make a crack in some EA paid, mate ....?
    hihihihi, very interesting ....

Quote Originally Posted by MIS     
    when first time I see the mql structure, it seem like pascal code, sometimes like bash code, but this is diffrent, expert advisor programming language is more complex, because it's working between client and server, connecting to a database in server. I LOVE IT, but I'm just an amateur coder. And my time sometimes not full because another busy in offline.
    heheh, yup MIS, you already have a good role here to issue a coder, I had a few moments continue to follow you, and I do not find you a few days in the forum. I am waiting for you, hhhaha ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    314 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Of Course, I know to decompile/decoding MQL data.. . but only in one condition that the code is free of any legal policies ..
    or if you sure that the code really helpful to you or you can generate some money so you should pay for that..

because many of programmers may had spend the time and serious work hard about to earn something like you.. .

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

16. 2 users say Thank You to Adi Forexer for this useful post.

ding dong (10-24-2014), PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Adi Forexer     
    Of Course, I know to decompile/decoding MQL data.. . but only in one condition that the code is free of any legal policies ..
    or if you sure that the code really helpful to you or you can generate some money so you should pay for that..

because many of programmers may had spend the time and serious work hard about to earn something like you.. .
    hihihii, hello Adi ...
    it seems you understand the coding language well, you can try to help some of the problems that exist in the members of this forum. This is a good thing when some coder active role and provide some ideas here, mate.

18. #10 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 10

Quote Originally Posted by vamoscapitos     

i hope you join me there

Thank you for stopping by here. I hope we can make the request section more vibrant with lots of discussion (threads)

Quote Originally Posted by MIS     
    Yes, we can understand that. Just do your thing and then when you have free time slot then you can come and handle the requests
    We're glad that you came by

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    hihihii, it now appears two people from your list, mate. xexeeexex ....
    This is a good response from some coder who can help in this forum. more coder, ideas and some programming language would be easier to be able to in the forum, is an advanced more interesting, hihihih ...

woww, you can make a crack in some EA paid, mate ....?
    hihihihi, very interesting ....

heheh, yup MIS, you already have a good role here to issue a coder, I had a few moments continue to follow you, and I do not find you a few days in the forum. I am waiting for you, hhhaha ...
    Let's make the request section more vibrant so many more people will come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi Forexer     

Thanks for stopping by Adi Forexer, took me a damn while to find your ID (I really spent long long hours to read all of the threads to find you guys lols ).
    We really appreciate your effort in helping others

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open