from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: INDEX of CODER/PROGRAMMER on MT5 Forex Forum.

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Let's make the request section more vibrant so many more people will come here.
    xexexexexe, I am still waiting for some responses to see this become more attractive, mate. hihihihi ....
    quick response will make it more interesting ...
    some errors and additional ideas will quickly occur when the response gets some comments.

2. 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (25-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (25-10-2014)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,060 Times in 8,516 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    xexexexexe, I am still waiting for some responses to see this become more attractive, mate. hihihihi ....
    quick response will make it more interesting ...
    some errors and additional ideas will quickly occur when the response gets some comments.
    Yeah mate... it all depends on the availability of the coders and their dedicated time.
    I think we have a lot of ideas to share but little resource to go through with them lols
    I'm gonna start pouring my ideas for EA too.

Hopefully our efforts will pay off

4. 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Bao Long (25-10-2014), ding dong (25-10-2014)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    Yeah mate... it all depends on the availability of the coders and their dedicated time.
    I think we have a lot of ideas to share but little resource to go through with them lols
    I'm gonna start pouring my ideas for EA too.

Hopefully our efforts will pay off
    hihihii, yup, mate.
    This is going to be interesting when I saw the list of some coder that you wrote in the post early. I can see this forum as in TSD, with some coder rapid response like "mr.tool and some other coder"

seen many lists of coder here, I felt this to be something that a lot of ideas out of a few forum members here. hihihihi ...

6. 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (25-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (26-10-2014)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5309 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,308 Times in 5,565 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow.... there are more experts of EA programmers in here than I thought....

Its great to see a lot of MQL Programmers in here.

I know there are a lot of peoples in here who know MQL and help to provide solutions but there aren't much who dare to offer make free EA like MIS and vamoscipos...

As for MIS, no doubt he is dedicated with his thread and also provides real replies and supports to the thread....

That's what we should do here, don't run away after we make a thread... like just one posting and disappear...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

ding dong (26-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (26-10-2014)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    hihihii, yup, mate.
    This is going to be interesting when I saw the list of some coder that you wrote in the post early. I can see this forum as in TSD, with some coder rapid response like "mr.tool and some other coder"

seen many lists of coder here, I felt this to be something that a lot of ideas out of a few forum members here. hihihihi ...
    Yeah mate... I made requests there too and they reply damn fast for a free coder. there are two of them over there who replied fast there and you already mentioned one of them although they mostly only deal with modifying indicator.

I really honor their effort.

I really want to start a community of coders like that too... that's what I had in mind when the 2 request sections were made a year ago

I hope we can build up something like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
    Wow.... there are more experts of EA programmers in here than I thought....

Its great to see a lot of MQL Programmers in here.

I know there are a lot of peoples in here who know MQL and help to provide solutions but there aren't much who dare to offer make free EA like MIS and vamoscipos...

As for MIS, no doubt he is dedicated with his thread and also provides real replies and supports to the thread....

That's what we should do here, don't run away after we make a thread... like just one posting and disappear...
    Your a coder too so I really should put your ID up to the list... do you mind letting me put your in the list mate?

10. 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Bao Long (26-10-2014), ding dong (26-10-2014)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yeah mate... I made requests there too and they reply damn fast for a free coder. there are two of them over there who replied fast there and you already mentioned one of them although they mostly only deal with modifying indicator.

I really want to start a community of coders like that too... that's what I had in mind when the 2 request sections were made a year ago

hhaha, yup, mate. just like you, I just TSD forum as a monitor without a role, hhhaha ....
    "mr tool, and Mladen" are people who are very quick in response.
    EA has made ​​some also result from the several indicators modified by them to understand the calculation of the value of the indicator .....
    repaint, and not a repaint in seeing the indicators, they really understand it ...
    yup, i also hope here can also be like that, mate ..
    Do you have an idea to make the EA, mate ....?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (26-10-2014)

13. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5309 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,308 Times in 5,565 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     

Your a coder too so I really should put your ID up to the list... do you mind letting me put your in the list mate?
    Honestly I haven't replied a person in here who asked about MQL Code ( because I still don't remember the syntax ).

But if peoples ask about making a software or algorithm with Java then I can answer it...

Don't put me in the list now... maybe after you see I have made some contribution in MQL Code or EA making...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

ding dong (26-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (26-10-2014)

15. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    hhaha, yup, mate. just like you, I just TSD forum as a monitor without a role, hhhaha ....
    "mr tool, and Mladen" are people who are very quick in response.
    EA has made ​​some also result from the several indicators modified by them to understand the calculation of the value of the indicator .....
    repaint, and not a repaint in seeing the indicators, they really understand it ...
    yup, i also hope here can also be like that, mate ..
    Do you have an idea to make the EA, mate ....?
    yeah... in fact, I already posted the request here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...B-EAs-Revealed)

hopefully someone will be willing to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
    Honestly I haven't replied a person in here who asked about MQL Code ( because I still don't remember the syntax ).

But if peoples ask about making a software or algorithm with Java then I can answer it...

Don't put me in the list now... maybe after you see I have made some contribution in MQL Code or EA making...
    It's up to you mate

I'll be looking forward to the day when you're ready to have your ID listed

Enjoy this beautiful sunny day mateys!

16. 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Bao Long (26-10-2014), ding dong (26-10-2014)

17. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yeah... in fact, I already posted the request here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...B-EAs-Revealed)

hopefully someone will be willing to make it.
    Interestingly, mate ....
    I never thought before that the strategy you are using, and this is a new thing for me to use inside the bar, I saw a similar thing seems almost identical to mother candle, mate ...?
    if I am not wrong to understand from your explanation in the post early, hihihiii .....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (26-10-2014)

19. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    Interestingly, mate ....
    I never thought before that the strategy you are using, and this is a new thing for me to use inside the bar, I saw a similar thing seems almost identical to mother candle, mate ...?
    if I am not wrong to understand from your explanation in the post early, hihihiii .....
    Mother candle? That's just a variation of the original name lols

The first and original name is Inside Bar. It has been used for decades in the trading industry

Stop discussing it here... we have the thread don't we?

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open