Fine

vamoscapitos is on a distinguished road vamoscapitos's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default A very simple strategy that makes good profit

Hello mt5ers

i'm here to share <3

a simple strategy using 2 of Moving averages .. MA 200 simple and MA 50 simple timeframe 5m .
      Name:  GBPUSDM5.png
Views: 215
Size:  28.9 KB

if 50 cross 200 to to up .. Buy with 100 TP 50 SL and if the price goes up for 20 pips you add 20 points for SL and it will be 30 .. so on

and the contrary for Sell orders

You have to try it guys .. i have made an EA for it and it's just amazing .. i'm going to upload the EA ASAP

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to vamoscapitos for this useful post.

Bao Long (10-19-2014), ding dong (10-19-2014), gulaksarker (10-28-2014), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,264 Times in 5,549 Posts

Well, its indeed old classic strategy that has been shown many times with their own variations.

Of course simplicity is the best and no need to over complicate things if its not necessary.

However for now the thing that we should focus and consider more if we want to use such a strategy is how to filter some of the bad trades.

Like we know usually if the price is flat this thing doesn't work.

Now what are the more detailed explanations of the filter.

Here's additional video explaining about why doesn't cross over work...

But its great if the EA works well without much additional filters.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

ding dong (10-19-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Flirty

ekajoey is on a distinguished road ekajoey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Well, its indeed old classic strategy that has been shown many times with their own variations.

Of course simplicity is the best and no need to over complicate things if its not necessary.

However for now the thing that we should focus and consider more if we want to use such a strategy is how to filter some of the bad trades.

I am agree with you my friend, because the indicator is very easy to use, but we often get stuck with a false signal of the indicators when the news was revealed at a time when the market is uncertain, due to it's good MA indicator we use the exact time frame is not with a time frame of 5 minutes, because the indicator is not suitable for scalping

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     

hm, I see some of the filters using money management to put a wider loss sop to guard against the market conditions are ranging, mate. how do you think about it, because I do not see another filter to the indicators used in this case.
      some confirmation of the indicators that a little too late is the thing to be seen on the other side. because this is the code and the EA will open a transaction after confirmation of the indicators used.

if this strategy is used for the manual, I would still look for additional filters.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

high (10-20-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2183 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,374 Posts

Looks very much like my trading method, but I use also one-hundred-days moving average for trend direction in biggar time-frames. I spot divergences with three indicators, Macd, rsi and stochastic and get into a trade after a bounce of price, or a cross over.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very goo tips about trading indicators. But, Trading trend and trading indicator following by we can use trading graph to get our target systems profit from this market.

Indicators is always helpful to trade in Forex. Proper trading indicators using is the best work of every talent trader in Forex.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

gulaksarker is on a distinguished road gulaksarker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

May be a good strategy. But I do not like to trade with low time frame. Actually I do not like scalping. I faced many problem with low time frames. But I will try your strategy if you upload your EA here.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Jokampiun is on a distinguished road Jokampiun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i ever use that trading strategy but not a good strategy that did not give me good result for my trading account, but if there other trader got good trading profit with this trading strategy means i'm the only one that did not understand
      Trading for fun and trading for Living

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vamoscapitos     
      Hello mt5ers

i'm here to share <3

a simple strategy using 2 of Moving averages .. MA 200 simple and MA 50 simple timeframe 5m .
      Attachment 55577

if 50 cross 200 to to up .. Buy with 100 TP 50 SL and if the price goes up for 20 pips you add 20 points for SL and it will be 30 .. so on

You have to try it guys .. i have made an EA for it and it's just amazing .. i'm going to upload the EA ASAP
      that's really good strategy bro, but can we use the more simple strategy bro? if we do with MA we have to watch the terminal over and over again, can we use the other indicator, or can we use the strategy that we can do even without MA? because it's really lagging indicator in my view

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,153 Times in 2,743 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vamoscapitos     
      Hello mt5ers

i'm here to share <3

Attachment 55577

well it looks nice and I think it can make quite some profits. what I would add to this though is some form of momentum oscillator; rsi, stoch, macd, Williams r.. or something like this. use which ever you prefer.
      personally I use oscillators to note the divergences in order to figure out if we are in a continuing move in the trend direction or a pullback, then I place my orders following this.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...