Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

masaker678 is an unknown quantity at this point masaker678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default [ASK] All about Fibonacci Trading Tools

I have opened the thread so that anyone who trade with Fibonacci trading tools can share their knowledge.Please share your knowledge it will be very helpful for all and you will gain respect which you can not buy with money.Thank you.

2. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2181 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,365 Posts

I use two fibonacci tools for my trading. The fibonacci extension indicator and the fibonacci retracement indicator. I usually plot first the second tool and wait the price to retrace to a certain level. Then I connect two spots with the extension tool and target a level I want for take profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sojmanie is an unknown quantity at this point sojmanie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      I use two fibonacci tools for my trading. The fibonacci extension indicator and the fibonacci retracement indicator. I usually plot first the second tool and wait the price to retrace to a certain level. Then I connect two spots with the extension tool and target a level I want for take profit.
      Please if you are still around can you kindly post a chart with illustrations showing how you do it?
      Also is your signature correct?If so what system are you using?
      Your quick response will be most appreciated.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

i use fibonacci levels on my chart cause these levels are very much important they can help us to understand the next reversal trend.but for confirmation we need to use any good indicator like macd or moving average to use the fibonacci levels effectively.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4321 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,407 Times in 719 Posts

The only thing I use Fibonacci for is to determine the support and resistance levels, even at that I usually open or close trade based on the information when there is confluence of indicator giving similar suggestion.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a good indicator for measuring trading volume on a chart is the fibonac i indicator, I use the Fibonacci indicator indeed to measure the volume level every hour. where with the indicator that can measure trading volume we will be facilitated to know the trends that will occur next time.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fibonacci indicators are the easiest indicators for us to analyze the forex market. especially as long as we do forex trading we must be able to make a good trading strategy to produce good analysis and have quality in giving profit every open position that we do. in making money management and technical analysis we must be able to make new strategies in making analysis that in the future will give us an advantage.

Reply to thread