• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: [ASK] Renko Live Chart Refresh Problem

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2180 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,361 Posts

if you could share for renko indicators you use here ..?
      Hello ding dong, the renko indicator is the one coming with the bonus account of InstaForex. It is a custom indicator and I have used 5 renko size default settings. Would be good to have an expert advisor to test the back history. Any idea?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

ding dong (12-16-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      Hello ding dong, the renko indicator is the one coming with the bonus account of InstaForex. It is a custom indicator and I have used 5 renko size default settings. Would be good to have an expert advisor to test the back history. Any idea?
      to be bactest. You can attach your indicator here, broo ..
      maybe I could make a simple EA for your indicator ....
      I am still learning stage, broo, hihihihi .......
      if the concept of a system can be seen clearly, it would be more interesting, bro ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (12-16-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      Hi fellow members of MT5 forum. This is a thread for traders who have experience with Renko Live Chart indicator which can be found on InstaForex Custom Indicators list. Now about the problem I face. I install the indicator on an hourly time frame and then I delete it. After I open a 2 minute offline chart and I have the Renko chart which looks perfect for my analysis, but it doesn't manual refresh every 2 minutes, or even one hour. To see the next bars I must do all the same process from the beginning. Does anyone using this indicator with InstaForex and what to do to refresh the chart without installing again the indicator?
      Dont delete your online chart, just install on your chart (example : 1 hour time frame), and dont delete it, then you open 2 minute offline chart, so you keep 2 chart in your mt4 platform, thats it.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samurai3x For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (12-16-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2180 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,361 Posts

Dont delete your online chart, just install on your chart (example : 1 hour time frame), and dont delete it, then you open 2 minute offline chart, so you keep 2 chart in your mt4 platform, thats it.
      I have tried it, doesn't move

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear mate, your can different trading chart template in your trading account. Different design template is available at real trading account. As your wish, you can create different style template to trade easily.

Your mention trading indicators is interesting to use properly trading graph anyone. Renko indicator is custom indicator. any indicators perfectly using and utilizing is the best way to get strong signal on real trading graph.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to high For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (12-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4321 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,362 Times in 708 Posts

I am not very familiar with this indicator and so do not use it. It is a bit complicated for my liking. I prefer to trade forex using mostly the default indicators or simple custom indicators that do not bring complications.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (03-17-2015)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't really understand what is meant by the renko live chart. if I can understand it then surely I can increase the trading knowledge that I do to be better. as a beginner trader learning how to trade from trading experts will definitely make us able to successfully trade too.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

renko live chart is a forex trading strategy that we use based on an analysis of traders who are able to analyze the market and we can draw conclusions from their analysis for the trades we do. as long as we do forex trading in the trading method that we have we should also rely on trading methods that can help us in analyzing the analysis obtained by master traders who are already reliable.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2