• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Inside Bar EA Idea (The Missing Puzzle Of IB EAs Revealed)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,046 Times in 2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      So, which is the final version? Or all are different? I havent tested any of it yet, want to know first so i wont waste time testing lol
      xexexexe, if you read from the beginning, mate ...?
      still no say in the final, due to be implemented on a real account, there are some disadvantages that should be considered and to fix it there needs to be some response from the user.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2015)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,637 Times in 8,480 Posts

Hmm... I like where this thread is going

Thanks Bao Long will give it a try and see how's it working on my account and I'll let you know how what need to be added/reduced.

Relax moneygrows, if this is working then you'll see a lil' bit of magic from this EA lols (I learn this strategy from someone who traded USD/DM so it's worth time trading this strategy but haven't really use it because I couldn't deal with H1 TF and above due to time constraint but with EA there should be no problem with time at all ).

I will disclose every nuts and bolts of this strategy if the EA is completed so we have our own strong MT5 Forex Forum EA that our own members made

Ok... let's wait.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (01-08-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,259 Times in 5,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      So, which is the final version? Or all are different? I havent tested any of it yet, want to know first so i wont waste time testing lol
      I think the ding dong one is the more stable version.

It has been developed for quite some time.

Mine is still under development if someone is interested in building and tweaking the EA from scratch.

I heard from ding dong, that EA ding dong gave, showed good profit in back testing.

If you look for full inside bar EA then the ding dong one is a better choice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2015)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,046 Times in 2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      I think the ding dong one is the more stable version.

It has been developed for quite some time.

Mine is still under development if someone is interested in building and tweaking the EA from scratch.

I heard from ding dong, that EA ding dong gave, showed good profit in back testing.

If you look for full inside bar EA then the ding dong one is a better choice.
      Hello, mate ...
      I do not understand the code that you provide here ...
      if you can change the language MQL are now?
      MQH file. ----> If you still develop the types of files like this, mate?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 ... I think it's the strategy you should use buystop and sell stop by putting buystop at the highest price + 2 or 1 pip and sellstop + 2 or 1 pip at the lowest prices. I never made anything like it but its failure is on risk management coding. indeed remarkable end result but the drawback is the risk management and trailing coding, if I was going to try to share the EA who like you mean but just use the SL and TP only

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jontarno For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2015)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4