• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8691430 :Want to be a millionaire [ Bigearners 2nd attempt]

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,034 Posts

Default 8691430 :Want to be a millionaire [ Bigearners 2nd attempt]

hello friends,
      Due to high aggression, I had lost my first attempt in this contest and going to take part into contest with 2nd attempt.But its teach various lesson that i am hoping to learn from my first attempt. Even, I had trade with various new pairs so myself not regretting with loss of first attempt. Hope learning process of last comes out useful this time.

Hope you people keep on providing your good wishes as my first attempt by your thanks and kind words, So create some healthy competition between contest.

Acc.no. : 8691430
      Investor : v7jwvnj

my strategy
      this time myself try to be little bit less aggressive as compared to first attempt and wants make million dollar into my account until contest end.
      And trying to make a strategy by taking test of various old strategies like scalping,candle stick, hedging etc. which will make us millionaire if possible.
      I will generally trade with EUR/USD pair, but this time try metals like GOLD and SILVER too as well as others Euro as well as USD pairs.
      And my position are free from SL generally, but this time thinking to use SL too.

I wish all the best to fellow contestants.

All contestants and forum members are my friends, its like family for me. Try to give healthy competition to member, if stay in the contest.
      Last edited by Toxic; 11-10-2011 at 05:04 AM. Reason: font size reduced

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

chimasky (11-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (11-14-2011), unknownxxx (11-15-2011)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,476 Times in 5,584 Posts

Best of luck to you for your second attempt. Hope you will be more careful this time and will be counted among one of the winners.

Just hold your nerves and try to trade securely.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

bigearners (11-10-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Best of luck to you for your second attempt. Hope you will be more careful this time and will be counted among one of the winners.

Just hold your nerves and try to trade securely.
      thanks for your kind wishes friend. I will surely try my best to be into contest and play carefully.
      Hope your words comes out true for me and made me some winner.haha

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      hello friends,
      Due to high aggression, I had lost my first attempt in this contest and going to take part into contest with 2nd attempt.But its teach various lesson that i am hoping to learn from my first attempt. Even, I had trade with various new pairs so myself not regretting with loss of first attempt. Hope learning process of last comes out useful this time.

Hope you people keep on providing your good wishes as my first attempt by your thanks and kind words, So create some healthy competition between contest.

Acc.no. : 8691430
      Investor : v7jwvnj

my strategy
      this time myself try to be little bit less aggressive as compared to first attempt and wants make million dollar into my account until contest end.
      And trying to make a strategy by taking test of various old strategies like scalping,candle stick, hedging etc. which will make us millionaire if possible.
      I will generally trade with EUR/USD pair, but this time try metals like GOLD and SILVER too as well as others Euro as well as USD pairs.
      And my position are free from SL generally, but this time thinking to use SL too.

I wish all the best to fellow contestants.

All contestants and forum members are my friends, its like family for me. Try to give healthy competition to member, if stay in the contest.
      I wish you luck in your second attempt and I hope you will keep to this your new strategy of being a little bit less aggressive than your first attempt in order to be on the top of the list.
      MT5 Rocks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chimasky For This Useful Post:

bigearners (11-10-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my BUY trade with silver metals at 5 lot size mature with 20 pips profit.
      Quote Originally Posted by chimasky     
      I wish you luck in your second attempt and I hope you will keep to this your new strategy of being a little bit less aggressive than your first attempt in order to be on the top of the list.
      thanks for your good wishes and given time to spend time on my thread.
      i hope this time, myself do better as compared to last time.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

currently opened position in silver
      BUY @33.72(5 lot) TP: 33.70
      SELL@33.90(5 lot) TP:33.95
      Position opened with EU
      SELL@1.3527(8 lot) TP:1.3523
      GU position
      SELL@1.5924(8 lot) TP:1.5920

Banned
      I am:
      ----

budirara will become famous soon enough budirara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see you did not use good money management is the same as me
      I hope you can trade better after the first account margin call

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budirara     
      I see you did not use good money management is the same as me
      I hope you can trade better after the first account margin call
      hmm. i will try my best to free from margin call.
      but what should i have to do my account will have good money management. because in contest accounts, risk alway needed so without risk its can't possible to be into contest.
      if you think, due to that myself in bad money management, then you are true.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      currently opened position in silver
      BUY @33.72(5 lot) TP: 33.70
      SELL@33.90(5 lot) TP:33.95
      both silver position hit target and give around 200$ profit.
      Position opened with EU
      SELL@1.3527(8 lot) TP:1.3523
      hit TP also with 4 pips of small profit.
      GU position
      SELL@1.5924(8 lot) TP:1.5920
      Its also matured with small and quick profit.

Even, one of my gold position also matured. which opened after these positions with lot size 0.20 and provide 1 pips profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are good trader and you accept risk. It's contest so risk is something normal here.
      Wishing you best possible performance. Few good trades and you are on the top.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

bigearners (11-10-2011)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3