• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8691430 :Want to be a millionaire [ Bigearners 2nd attempt]

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      You are good trader and you accept risk. It's contest so risk is something normal here.
      Wishing you best possible performance. Few good trades and you are on the top.
      Thanks for your kind words....I will try my best into the contest.
      Hopefully, your words comes out true for me. and trying to prove your rely on me true.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

blackprince4u (11-10-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I had closed my eur/usd position SELL plan opened @1.3491 with 20 lot size closed manually with 150 pips leads to loss of around 3k$. Just wait to recover by doing some good trades.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wishing you good luck in this 2nd attempt. By trading Gold and Silver with the good stratergy of course you will catchup again to other contestants especially me who only trade pair EURUSD and just started the contest today. Wish you a very good luck this time.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Abimanyu is on a distinguished road Abimanyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      I had closed my eur/usd position SELL plan opened @1.3491 with 20 lot size closed manually with 150 pips leads to loss of around 3k$. Just wait to recover by doing some good trades.
      I sorry to hear that. I think we should not too fear in every trading moment. I have a principle better trading safely even though get little profit than trading too risky, because we didn't know what will happen in forex price

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abimanyu     
      I sorry to hear that. I think we should not too fear in every trading moment. I have a principle better trading safely even though get little profit than trading too risky, because we didn't know what will happen in forex price
      thanks for your advice... its quite good and effective too.
      myself follow your advice from now. Its good to have small but safe profit, in spite of taking too much risk. you are surely right friend.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its seems to be, my account blown away. Just wait, what happen up to market will close.

good luck for other contestant and great player to part of this contest.
      Thanks admin and moderator for providing such good chances.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

myself still in contest and do some miracle with rest of money available into my contest account.
      Just wait for market open on Monday and make some surprising profit, so that give some competition to other contestants.
      I believe in never ever give up policy.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

akinomori is an unknown quantity at this point akinomori's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

myself still in contest and do some miracle with rest of money available into my contest account.
      Just wait for market open on Monday and make some surprising profit, so that give some competition to other contestants.
      I believe in never ever give up policy.
      that's the spirit
      the contest is still two weeks ahead and there is so many opportunities available
      goodluck mate

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

osagiejobs is on a distinguished road osagiejobs's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its seems to be, my account blown away. Just wait, what happen up to market will close.

good luck for other contestant and great player to part of this contest.
      Thanks admin and moderator for providing such good chances.

I wish you the best in this contest and thank you for your post in my thread. I hope that your account does not blow a second time so that you can still be in this contest and do well.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,641 Times in 8,480 Posts

hello friends,
      Due to high aggression, I had lost my first attempt in this contest and going to take part into contest with 2nd attempt.But its teach various lesson that i am hoping to learn from my first attempt. Even, I had trade with various new pairs so myself not regretting with loss of first attempt. Hope learning process of last comes out useful this time.

Hope you people keep on providing your good wishes as my first attempt by your thanks and kind words, So create some healthy competition between contest.

Acc.no. : 8691430
      Investor : v7jwvnj

my strategy
      this time myself try to be little bit less aggressive as compared to first attempt and wants make million dollar into my account until contest end.
      And trying to make a strategy by taking test of various old strategies like scalping,candle stick, hedging etc. which will make us millionaire if possible.
      I will generally trade with EUR/USD pair, but this time try metals like GOLD and SILVER too as well as others Euro as well as USD pairs.
      And my position are free from SL generally, but this time thinking to use SL too.

I wish all the best to fellow contestants.

All contestants and forum members are my friends, its like family for me. Try to give healthy competition to member, if stay in the contest.
      there is always learning in the forex market.
      everybody is learning no matter how good they are in trading.
      i hope the learning process can give you something worth the chance

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

bigearners (11-20-2011)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3