• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: How will we achieve win without depositing large amount of money? (Part 3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are traders who got crazy excellent skill in trading. They are the types that broker should watch out for, since they can turn small money into big money. I have seen one of it's kind in this forum. I am amazed how he trade his account with small capital and used big lot size with it.
      No Guts No Glory!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

cambiste (11-10-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm sure that making big profit with a small capital is possible, I myself experienced it. To be able to do this, you need experience, with experience, you'll understand how the course evaluate , you'll know when you should use big lot to make a jackpot. For a new trader, this will never work, cuz it's considered as gambling

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is much better if you trade in this market with sufficient capital so that you can trade with proper risk level and will not be subjected to more psychological pressures, but most importantly you must have the needed skills so that you can make more profitable trades, in essence having small or big trading capital does not matter it is the actually the skills that matter.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,565 Times in 3,499 Posts

I think the question should be how we will be successful with small investment. But Sometimes our investment doesn't always importance but the level of our trading knowledge will be the most important things. If we have a Good trading strategy and trading experience then we Will make a good profit from forex

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To make money from forex trading you need to acquire a vast knowledge of the market and you also need time to be in consistent profits because in this forex market there is no room for rush job it has to take time before every good thing materializes.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well according to my experience 50$ is a very little amount of money as a capital, I think the minimum required capital to start a real trading should be 1000$ at least to feel the profit, as when you earn with just 50$ and let's say you are a good trader and could make a 50% per moth then you will earn only a 25$ per month which is a very small amount and as a result you will find yourself trying o risk more to gain more money and we all know what is the end of such way.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All that increased the size of the capital there were more opportunities to achieve greater profits, but the professional trader is able to achieve a percentage of profits on any amount of capital, even if small, but the amount of profits is difficult to reach the profits that can be achieved with Big Capital .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to basim For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (12-09-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeThinker     
      well according to my experience 50$ is a very little amount of money as a capital, I think the minimum required capital to start a real trading should be 1000$ at least to feel the profit, as when you earn with just 50$ and let's say you are a good trader and could make a 50% per moth then you will earn only a 25$ per month which is a very small amount and as a result you will find yourself trying o risk more to gain more money and we all know what is the end of such way.
      Yes of course! It's still a small capital to start trading, but $50 is enough for real skilled trader. They got awesome skill to transform small money into big because they have the ability to do so. But for newbie, a $50 might only be training ground for them to practice trading and they will just lose it in a few weeks. Amusing to think that to many $50 is not enough capital but to a few individual~ $50 is enough capital for trading.
      No Guts No Glory!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeThinker     
      Don't only think about the profit lol. Forex is a business with risk to losing all of our money. Perhaps yes, we can get bigger profit with using $1000, but you must know if you also have a chance to loss your $1000 deposit too especially if you are beginner.
      Based on the the risk of losing amount, which one is better? Losing $50 or Losing $1000? If you are good in trading you can grow $50 to $1000 in a few months. But if you are making a mistake while trading, your $1000 can become $50 in a few days or even e few hours.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4654 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,588 Times in 4,688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo     
      Don't only think about the profit lol. Forex is a business with risk to losing all of our money. Perhaps yes, we can get bigger profit with using $1000, but you must know if you also have a chance to loss your $1000 deposit too especially if you are beginner.
      Based on the the risk of losing amount, which one is better? Losing $50 or Losing $1000? If you are good in trading you can grow $50 to $1000 in a few months. But if you are making a mistake while trading, your $1000 can become $50 in a few days or even e few hours.
      It is too that forex trading business is risky but it is not good to start it with a smaller trading account, because it would add stress and pressure into your trading activities which is riskier than anything else, but we need to have good amount of money in the trading account and good trading skill too.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5