• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Do you rely on the FX alone income for us? (Part 5)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that it will depend on how much fluent in trading to make profit from the market by your trading strategy . if you can make something consistent profit from trading , why should you not depend on the income but you should not trade to pay the electricity bill and so on or to buy something rather you have to think of your future balance .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto will become famous soon enough soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for deppen on forex trading for our live need i think this can be happend but this will need long time for learn and practice because when you ask for other professional trader they need long time before able to make consistance profit that enough for their dailly need
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is very profitable business so if you are a expert trader then your trading analysis and your fundamental analysis will be correct then you will be gain so need to huge knowledge about forex market then you will be alone income for us.

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      956 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not only depend income from forex trading, because for me .... forex trading is a part-time job. I stay focused on the job as a primary school teacher, because the job has given me a better chance in life

Banned
      I am:
      Brooding

Mousumii is on a distinguished road Mousumii's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i rely on forex to make money. I do not have any other money making sources without forex. BY doing or by relying on forex i am making money. Forex is reliable business for me.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I still don't have enough trading capital to achieve this. But my goal is very simple. I want to earn 1,000 dollars a month minimum. Right now my focus is how to build my trading account to reach 100,000 dollars trading capital. I am happy right now that I really do see myself having progress. I already reach 7,000 dollars trading capital and I am hoping to build my trading account and turn it to become a big trading account.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Taramani is an unknown quantity at this point Taramani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a real business we can depend upon this business but first we need much experience for that after getting a good experience we can generate a life time income from this business

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah forex trading is a best place for income many traders like who has experience of years they can easily make money and they run their family expenses. my personal view is also in favor of forex trading that you can rely on forex alone.
      Never Go Against your heart decisions in Forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I rely on this business because it is the only business that's giving little profit some time online and in the near future I believe that I can earn huge money so I trust the business, but I still have other business am involve with offline. Meaning I don't depend on forex alone.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      I still don't have enough trading capital to achieve this. But my goal is very simple. I want to earn 1,000 dollars a month minimum. Right now my focus is how to build my trading account to reach 100,000 dollars trading capital. I am happy right now that I really do see myself having progress. I already reach 7,000 dollars trading capital and I am hoping to build my trading account and turn it to become a big trading account.
      hohoho, it is good progress for you, mate. with some experience you must walk to reach the number that you get now, you are able to generate consistent profits in this business, mate. with you have a dream that still be your target, and make you move towards and achieve your goals, you have a good spirit, mate.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...