• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Do you rely on the FX alone income for us? (Part 5)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually forex is very high risky business so if you are a expert trader then you will be earn profit most of the time and you trading strategy and your trading analysis is correct then we are depend on the forex alone income .

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      956 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no, I do not just rely on forex trading as a sole source of income, because I was just to make forex trading as one of the main source of income. I never target an unfair advantage, because I realize that forex trading is not the time to serve as the primary source of income for me

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah i all alone rely on forex trading many times i faced big losses but i do not know why i cant left forex trading. forex trading is a very good source of income you can make big money on just shooting the market and you also shoot but its small in number.
      Never Go Against your heart decisions in Forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I actually believe in the fact that we can rely on the income from forex trading alone. I have seen many who do it and I think I can do it too. However it is not going to be easy without the right and appropriate trading knowledge that is why our learning of how to trade is of very big importance.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is on a distinguished road Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to run a trade then we can do as a part time or full time. both can provide additional income if done right. for those already working then it could run trade after having spare time so as not to interfere with the main job. this time I was busy college so they can not run a trade throughout the day and can only when there is free time.
      if you can understand the forex then it seems not difficult to earn money as an extra income.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

No i do not only rely upon forex market and initially you cannot do that i am a new trader only learning about the forex market so with the passage of the time when i will become good trader i would leave my job by the way i am lawyer and i get good amount from my clients too in court though i love trading more than that .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

asif latif (10-30-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I am trade with big capital, will able to generate big profits. more than enough to fulfill living expenses. while if we are trade with small capital, profit small only, we should rely on others field of job to get additional income.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thugalive     
      Can we depend on forex trading alone as our source of income and retire from our positions? this question has more than one answer, as it depends on the capital you have and your experience too, forex is not a game it is a real work, and there are many persons depending on it totally to ensure their bite of food, but when you take the decision you have to be strong enough and know what you are doing
      I Strongly recommend Not!.. .

because if you sure that you could be successful experience ... . Just prove your self by providing signals (copy trade services) and become a PAMManager .. .
      or win contest to get $500 in a week ... .

I can realize your situation Do not take the risk even you sure its free of risk.. Just Do survives once more.. . to earn investment first that helps you to earn more.. .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, we are want to gain big income but does not understand the way to perform proper analysis. many traders has no good understanding but they are perform training and learning. since zero knowledge unable to lead them to be improve in term of result.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default FX alone income for traders

To get more good results on your trades and positions , you should avoid being too impatient and instead learn from the markets and real positions . It is a better idea to diversify your incomes since the forex is very volatile and reversals occur frequently . But split your incomes and keep watching the markets moves , you will get some experience on the forex and be able to trade long positions for real on the long run .

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...