• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Do you rely on the FX alone income for us? (Part 5)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no i am into this business o that i will be able to spend so much money as well as i will be able to help those who are in need as well because they are part of the society even if it is not so easy to trade and make money by everybody it is still necessary for us to take care of them.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

TITANS XRF is on a distinguished road TITANS XRF's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Becoming a full time trader is not the dream of everyone in this business because some people don't want to become a full time trader and they just like their day job.
      That is why many people are happy just by being a part time trader because they can keep the day job while also doing forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, i am working on the Forex market for the full time and getting the full time income from the Forex market by working hard on the different options of the Foerx market like working technically, fundamentally, and using the sentiments of the Forex market i am also spending my much time to the Forex market just for using the tools lying the trading platform and drawing the pivot points for my day trading and using the support and resistance price levels and selling/buy currencies to get the profit from the Forex market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 has a spectacular aura about Kingkhan2288 has a spectacular aura about Kingkhan2288 has a spectacular aura about Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Do you rely on the ** alone income for us? (Part 5)

I think if you are only depending on the forex trading and you are jobless then my suggestion are first you should have to be experienced and appropriate learning and knowledge about the trading strategy and trading process .no doubt forex is highly risky business .you can depend it but with strong capital of account then you can earn money from this excellent business

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kfarah27     
      i know its hard for a trader to depend on foex trading income only but this is true that any of experts and good trader are doing this. forex is great earning way an we can depend on it and make it as main source of income, but we have to know it all..
      We need to know a lot about forex to make it the main source of profit. We also need a large deposit so that we can have a good profit and live on it. We must be stress-resilient and not panic when something goes wrong. We need traders stability and confidence in the future.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fired trading is very good currency trading business in the world but don't relay only on the fx income because it's very risky business and never leave your real job due to forex tradi g business. You can join the forex trading market as the past time trader is full time trader depending on the free time. Fired trading is an educational programme for every new trader who wants to make money. Fired trading is simple business but need more hard working to gain the knowledge and experience.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We don't have any job right now . so I rely on forex trading alone. But I am hoping to earn thousand of dollars a month... I do know that in two to three years time I can handle my trading account without any problem... My main concern is really how I can build my trading account without any problem. My main focus is now how to become a big time traders..

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Faheemrose for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdulwaheed shafiu is on a distinguished road Abdulwaheed shafiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course someone can depend on forex trading, but before you do that you make sure you have learn much better and dedicate your full time on it before you take it has your normal income stage, when and well practices you can you know more and more about the strategies you can rest at home just keep working on it and it will give you more than you expected it a very good business that you need much time to learn it once you master it you wonít regret it, forex need you full time and your dedication to it will give you a lot of surprise you never expected, but for the beginner one should not depend on the whole on the income of the forex business, you make sure you give it time to learn it take your time to understand it better before you depend on it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should not be dependable on forex trading for earning source if we want it for our living in beginning of this business because it takes time to learn and get experience and we can not earn money in this period, it takes time to make consistent profits and we can ruin our career if we just think about making big profits and never try to learn it, forex trading too hard that cannot only lead us to lose our money but it makes us depressed and we can get frustrated.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At present, I don't rely on Forex trading trading as my only source of income. I also have a job outside trading. For the moment, I don't think I am in a position to rely on Forex trading alone to finance my living expenses, but in the future, I think it will be possible some day. It requires a lot of discipline, money and commitment to rely completely on Forex trading. The trading strategy will have to be in line with the uncertainties in the market behavior and I will have to compensate for months where I will lose money.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9