• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheikh rashed     
      yes this is good method but while we are trying to get profits from forex trading business then sometime we are impatience about that! then close our profitable trade very early & hold losing position to long time so if we avoid this then we can get more profits from forex.
      we are still waiting for an open position in time can not be determined until it reaches the actual profit is not prohibited, but of course we must have patience and discipline are very large. because if you do not have the patience, you are particularly at risk for psychological distress during "the process of waiting for" the

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techboy     
      It is suicide to run a trade without a stop loss and just wait for it to comeback, even if you have huge capital still you are not sure if the price will come back after weeks or months or perhaps it may take years before it come back or your capital will get wiped out already before it come back, always use stop loss is the right approach in trading.
      I guess major mistakes traders do is ignoring the stop loss, they keep open the losing trade in hoping the price will go back to the previous point they opened the trade. this is silly. when market moves in strong trend power, they will lose more equity and finally got margin call

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am also thinking about it. If we close a losing order we reduce our money. If we keep it one day it will come to in profits. To do this we need to trade with small lot size. EUR/USD : suppose now u have an open buy position at 1.3000. now let today or tomorrow the price go to at 1.2700. that means u r in a loss. Now at 1.27 u bought again with double lots. I think the price must come at least 1.28 and u are going to harvest the crops.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hannan11     
      I am also thinking about it. If we close a losing order we reduce our money. If we keep it one day it will come to in profits. To do this we need to trade with small lot size. EUR/USD : suppose now u have an open buy position at 1.3000. now let today or tomorrow the price go to at 1.2700. that means u r in a loss. Now at 1.27 u bought again with double lots. I think the price must come at least 1.28 and u are going to harvest the crops.
      we should still be able to work, act and think positively in order to be able to produce many benefits of trading activity that we do. from here we can conclude that patience is needed, but to earn profits in the future can not be determined should not rely too much on patience

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

pensiun is on a distinguished road pensiun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1183 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it depends on what pair we are trading in. when we trading in gold it's ok if we want to wait and see until market goes up again. it sure come but the things is we don't know how long it will take. passion and be discipline.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3014 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, the keys are patience and discipline. With patience and discipline we can wait for floating condition and it will turn out to profit. We also must apply good money management so we can survive trading in long term and we can change from floating loss become profit.

Banned
      I am:
      Bitchy

bristy2013 will become famous soon enough bristy2013's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we have to keep patience till our trades is going to profit in forex.But if we find any wrong with our trading then we need to close it instantly.But many a time i find to reach our trades in profit after a long time for the slow movements of the market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

superon is on a distinguished road superon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AJFforex     
      no matter how long it takes but the more action you take it is danger and never take back in your order soon in your forex trading
      If someone like to follow the strategy of waiting before his position turned out positive then he should also avoid taking more action until he close that trade, as it may cause trouble in his capital and may face the problem with mergin call. But only bad side of this strategy is, some time it takes a long time and may block his trading flow.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to obtain the most accurate analysis I often spend a lot of time so that I myself can not wait sometimes to analyze it. but to this day I continue to practice to be patient in analysis despite its very long term. because with patience I can get more profit compared with a hurry.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no it is not okay, i think the best way to trade is with take profit and stop loss order, by this way we will in the current market and make some loss but we recover it and make profit, money management require those order to complete the strategy

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...