• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

is patience in the open position it is more advantageous to hurry in the open position. a trader with skills like random origin or in a hurry to accept the analysis will suffer more than the more cautious in trading. then as a great trader we should be able to analyze and understand ourselves as well as the weaknesses that we had during the trade so that we do not fall on the same abyss.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to edisetiawan for this useful post.

6sh (11-13-2018), Soloads002 (06-13-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

numan1 is on a distinguished road numan1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is very big mistake of new traders because in this way you are not managing money in forex so it is not good to wait until you go in profit so in forex you must have need to follow your trading plane and must have need to use take profit and stop loss in every trade..

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      573 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by numan1     
      it is very big mistake of new traders because in this way you are not managing money in forex so it is not good to wait until you go in profit so in forex you must have need to follow your trading plane and must have need to use take profit and stop loss in every trade..
      I am sure you will get success when you have a lot of time to study hard in you and not have someone already tried in themselves and not work it means you will really not have the knowledge and develop your knowledge in learning and doing exercises

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

onyfx11 is on a distinguished road onyfx11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course it is different if you are working stop Khosaaro and point you wait for profit-taking to achieve the goal, but if there's news and you know it will affect the deal here either graduated be investigator profits and covet the more it is wrong

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onyfx11 For This Useful Post:

Soloads002 (06-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3014 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by numan1     
      I agree, it is better we use forex market analysis to determine the target point and stop loss. With using TP and SL we can manage our trading activity with better way. Also we must always keep discipline to money management to keep our capital in secure level all the time.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

imranshah is an unknown quantity at this point imranshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes it could be fine if you know that market is coming back or come back after sometime then you can wait for it but if you know that there is no chance that market will come back then it is better for you that try to close it on small loss otherwise loss will rise up and your blood pressure too. Thanks.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

youga is on a distinguished road youga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not beleive this strategy because this strategy is more dull for us if will grow our loss more and more. we should always put our right trades so that we should not lose the money in this market.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no certainty whether we will get a profit or not is not necessarily so if you wait for things to change, it could be even worse and you experience a margin call before you get to the price at which you will profit.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

MoveAlong will become famous soon enough MoveAlong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orphenoc     
      there is no certainty whether we will get a profit or not is not necessarily so if you wait for things to change, it could be even worse and you experience a margin call before you get to the price at which you will profit.
      That's very true there is no certainty at all in this market. That's why i find it better to just move on use a stoploss to cut the loss and find better trading opportunities that would help you to recover more than you have lost by a long shot, i mean sometimes if you wait you could be waiting for months... many trades can be executed in a month even giving more profit than the trade that may be open for that period, traders should see it that way.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoveAlong     
      That's very true there is no certainty at all in this market. That's why i find it better to just move on use a stoploss to cut the loss and find better trading opportunities that would help you to recover more than you have lost by a long shot, i mean sometimes if you wait you could be waiting for months... many trades can be executed in a month even giving more profit than the trade that may be open for that period, traders should see it that way.
      if you do have the patience and the margin was still strong enough to withstand the movement of the price, then you are allowed to remain open to let your order. because the broker does not have to limit you to order as long as you have sufficient equity and adequate

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ...