• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,933 Times in 4,805 Posts

Default Re: Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

If you want to make successful profit from this market then you need to close your losses trade which you get from your wrong analysis, if you do not close that then you will get margin call and i think nobody like to stay longer time with losses, because here everyone want to make money and if you can close with small losses then you can easily recover that losses within short time, so dont try to open your losses trade for forever.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,273 Times in 960 Posts

Default Re: Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

Quote Originally Posted by edisetiawan     
      is patience in the open position it is more advantageous to hurry in the open position. a trader with skills like random origin or in a hurry to accept the analysis will suffer more than the more cautious in trading. then as a great trader we should be able to analyze and understand ourselves as well as the weaknesses that we had during the trade so that we do not fall on the same abyss.
      basically, if you have a long position... hold it as long you donít meet a major resistance after the the trend can reverse. if you have a short position, hold it as long as you donít meet a major support after which the trend can reverse. if there is a big reversal, cut it immediately. do not wait until itís too late. another piece of advice to become a successful forex trader, you will need a forex broker that you can absolutely trust with your money. personally, i recommend instaforex.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edisetiawan     
      is patience in the open position it is more advantageous to hurry in the open position. a trader with skills like random origin or in a hurry to accept the analysis will suffer more than the more cautious in trading. then as a great trader we should be able to analyze and understand ourselves as well as the weaknesses that we had during the trade so that we do not fall on the same abyss.
      Yes it is ok to wait if trade is running into profit and your 100 percent confident that it goes more in profit in next several hours or days because it brings more profit so waiting is good not bad at that time and it is not greed.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have a very large deposit and you trade in a minimum lot, then you can wait for the profit. It may take more than one month and I do not think that someone will have enough patience for that. Personally, I just can not trade. I quickly open and close a deal and do not expect big profits, because it rarely happens when it happens. It is better to earn a little than to have a loss.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not the right kind of a strategy. Even if you are very rich, this will make you poor. Currencies don't have a limit in terms of their movements. Just imagine if you would have bought Eur/usd at 1.47. Its been around 8 to 9 years since it was last there. Or if you would have bought GBP/Jpy at 200. Its almost 10 years and it hasn't even recovered. What would you do if you get stuck into such a trade? With all of your funds stuck in there? Even now there is no certainty if these rates would return back to those levels. Therefore, its always better to cutoff your losses after a fixed amount of pips.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Success in the forex trading business depend on your good learning and perfect analysis of the market. Knowledge and experience are more important to reduce the emotions and greed from the trading business. When you open trade against the market then you need to get the small loss. Closely observe the market analysis first before open the trade and market is very risky that's why better to use the scalping strategy to earn small profit.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greed is curse we have listened so much and in forex business greed is very very harmful for all traders either they are experience and skilled professional traders or newbies so if a traders get profit immediately he should take it.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16