• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Is it okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? (5)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Slayer     
      if you do have the patience and the margin was still strong enough to withstand the movement of the price, then you are allowed to remain open to let your order. because the broker does not have to limit you to order as long as you have sufficient equity and adequate
      It would be better to just follow your trading rule and there must be a point that you have to admit that you are wrong, it would be better to accept a few pips loss than to allow a losing trade runs against your trade without stop loss, it will be too dangerous even if you have bigger capital...

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Sad

omar0808 is a jewel in the rough omar0808 is a jewel in the rough omar0808 is a jewel in the rough omar0808's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you wait to mush to profit and the chart goes against your order you might as will loss more then you can afford, you need to do your analysis right in order to to be sure what if you need to keep your order open or close it before it got any more damage to your account.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

coldblood007 is an unknown quantity at this point coldblood007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am also new

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omar0808     
      if you wait to mush to profit and the chart goes against your order you might as will loss more then you can afford, you need to do your analysis right in order to to be sure what if you need to keep your order open or close it before it got any more damage to your account.
      wait it is a tedious activity, it would be better if we do the little things that are more useful so we do not waste time to get a thing that is not necessarily going to get. therefore that we must accustom ourselves to put TP and SL to avoid so traders who like to suppose

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Shiny is on a distinguished road Shiny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don think that that is okay i think that you need to move on if you are not getting profit i think that you need to stop that trade and trade some place else in another market you cannot wait because you may get a margin call

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx     
      Hello, I'm new here, and It has been only 2 days since I started the demo account with a deposit of $5,000. I still don't know a lot of things about forex since I'm just starting and learning. Yesterday, I earned a little in but next time I was wrong in my prediction and it did not go on the way where I want my trade to go. And then I just left it overnight, and in then this morning I was still losing, and it was getting big. So I left it again. And then this afternoon I saw it again that I was in profit so I closed it. I want to know if it's okay to just wait until you are in profit no matter how long it takes? Is that a good strategy? As long as you have big money, you just have to wait because one way or another what goes up must come down or vice versa.
      I just wanna to comment on something that you have said that :
      because one way or another what goes up must come down or vice versa.
      no as the price can reach a point and not reach it again untill after months or may be more than one year or maybe not reach it at all just see your char with big time frame in any currency you will see that many times it reaches a points and then did not reach it again
      my recommend to you is to use specific strategy and trade with it.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is suicide to run a trade without a stop loss and just wait for it to comeback, even if you have huge capital still you are not sure if the price will come back after weeks or months or perhaps it may take years before it come back or your capital will get wiped out already before it come back, always use stop loss is the right approach in trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,321 Posts

wait was not a sure thing so it is not necessarily a matter of time if you can get a profit because it could be you have a margin call before prices turned so did the best analysis and look at other positions that can provide better prospects.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

sheikh rashed is on a distinguished road sheikh rashed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this is good method but while we are trying to get profits from forex trading business then sometime we are impatience about that! then close our profitable trade very early & hold losing position to long time so if we avoid this then we can get more profits from forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

santoshbehera is an unknown quantity at this point santoshbehera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      503 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is not a easy business for new comers . Try to do more practice in demo account . I think you need to spend 6 months at least for demo account practice . Forex trading business is the largest popular business in the world . Try to make profit in demo account .

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 7 ...