• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: How you know about forex the 1st time? (Part 5)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

jodekan is on a distinguished road jodekan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How you know about forex the 1st time? (Part 5)

I know some forex trading through forex site, at first I followed the investment business, but because I finally fooled often a deterrent, and I tried to do the forex trading yourself, and get this forum that gives a bonus to trading capital

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually i did first time freelancing in odesk market place and always try to find out new something in internet that i can do work in internet.one day i found a article about forex business.after that i learn good about this and find out my friend who are doing forex business.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Onamika is on a distinguished road Onamika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by annasawan     
      i wanna going to ask all of you that how you heard about forex trading first time ? first of all i am telling you about my self that how and from where i heard about it? a forex trader is add with me at face book and he is posting his daily profit then i told him that what is this ? from where he got this profit etc so now its your turn so tell us how you heard about forex first time ? from a friend or any type of ads or newspaper or any other type ?
      I informed by my friends about forex. I do not have any idea about forex but my friend told me about forex business and he also teach me forex business and now i am in forex. I am in forex because of my friends. My friend brought me into forex trading business.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      771 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i first time introduce to forex market by online advertisement and i open the demo account on that site and start trading on that account.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sakira is on a distinguished road sakira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      503 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i know forex trade from my friend forex is the world wide business so there can i join i being so proud so forex is the best business for every one. Forex is the best business for every one. So i learn more from forex book and internet.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amspk is an unknown quantity at this point amspk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for the very first time my friend tell me about this business i first take it fake and difficult but later on by start working and getting positive response i am now saitisfied...

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

my friend firstly tell me about forex trading business and simply i start working with full joy and hardworking i am happy now

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

babu_forex is on a distinguished road babu_forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      812 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trade market movement same not all time some time market high movement and some time not movement and forex trade market profit depend in market movement so we need to find out when market movement so high.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Annasawan, I have known Forex through my friend for the first time. It was a very fortunate moment when I first hear about Forex because on that time the Forex has not yet being as popular as they are now. Now, I have already learnt many things by the time Forex become really popular around here.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Egyforex35 is on a distinguished road Egyforex35's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by annasawan     
      i wanna going to ask all of you that how you heard about forex trading first time ? first of all i am telling you about my self that how and from where i heard about it? a forex trader is add with me at face book and he is posting his daily profit then i told him that what is this ? from where he got this profit etc so now its your turn so tell us how you heard about forex first time ? from a friend or any type of ads or newspaper or any other type ?
      hello dear , i was always see the advertising about Forex market before 3 years ago and how i can make 100$ in one day . in fact i was think its only scam like a hyip program and i never think to join this career before my friend tell me about old broker give new trader no deposit bonus i remember it was maybe 5$ free bonus so i join to this broker and sure i lose my bonus very quickly like most of new traders

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

meraj007 will become famous soon enough meraj007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i heard about Forex from my friend he is a Forex trader and he is a professional trader.he said that it is a high profitable business and you can earn lot of money from it.it will be a great business for you.now i am a trader and i am doing this business from last two years.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ...