• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: How you know about forex the 1st time? (Part 5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,068 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HIFTAR     
      I have listened about forex 2 years ago when my friends told me about forex and then i started forex so my friends also guide me about forex rules and how to do trading and what is the main benefits of forex trading.
      well i also know about forex trading bussiness from my friend but my friend is not guide me how to do this bussiness because he also dont know how to do its he heard this bussiness from hid friend and then he tell me

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The time when I was still in an unemployment status, one of my friends introduced me the trading of the Forex trading market. I asked him how did he know much about this trading market. He said it was because he used to trade in the share market but he think that trading of the Forex is better.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

cesan is on a distinguished road cesan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1689 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i know this business from internet, when i searching for other income. i know my brother has jump to this but he fail, after i learn more about gold trading then i start to try it until today. i never regret has done all things that i have done.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The first time I know of forex trading means that your friends are using their way of doing forex trading so that when I do indeed sometimes I also feel very curious and I also hope to understand how to make trades as well so it's time I can trade in my ability I combine it with the way my friend.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

babu_forex is on a distinguished road babu_forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      812 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At first about heard forex trade to my friend next time i begin forex trade i know forex trade is a high profitable online business and know also forex trade is a high risky business too so need to earn more experience about forex trade and need to study want to success in forex trade market.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Asleep

meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i used to see different advertisement about different brokers in different websites since i was a high school student but didnt pay any attention to that, but last 2012 i heard about forex from one of my younger friends from my area, he told me very little thing about that and told me to see if there is any opportunity waiting for me / us.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A friend of mine introduced me in this business couple of years back that's why I am doing trading in this business this is a great business for all we can do part time and full time trading in this business which is good for everyone

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7568 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,897 Times in 4,499 Posts

I read the first article about forex trading on one of the advertisement in PTC or buxsites. At first, I was a bit skeptical since the online market is full of scammers that lure innocent investor just like me when I was still starting. I also saw some forex banner advertisement on some forum websites.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

how i know about forex at first time, my friend told me give me information about it and we make small group on facebook then learn together from that i start to googling and learn from many kind of forex forum and read many thing about indicator and trading strategy

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto will become famous soon enough soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

first time i know about forex is from my facebook friend, he was marketer from marketiva or maybe introducting broker from marketiva, he told me that forex trading can be done without money then he teach me to trade and give me an marketiva account
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...