• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: How many times we should play for the same currency in a day? (Part 5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dimon1973     
      There are no clear restrictions on the number of opened deals on one currency pair. I know a trader who opens a lot of trades per day in GBP. He's successful. And there are people who may be harmful to open a second deal of the day.
      the only factor that needs to be think about when opening a trade in my point of view is only how well the possibility for us to achieve a good profit, and also the risk we are taking. we shall never think about the maximum amount to open a trade with a certain currency pair or any other factor that has nothing to do with our trading system and strategy.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you really want to trade in Forex Market, please stop using words like playing. It implies as if you are just having fun placing random trades in a particular pair rather than taking trading as a disciplined business.

One can trade a single currency as many times as he/she gets an opportunity to trade. If the market is good with a nice amount of volatility, I don't find a reason to not trade a particular pair if you get repeated opportunities. If its a dead market, then even trading once isn't recommended because if the trade gets stuck, it will frustrate you by staying in loss for longer periods of time.

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19