• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 8703309 - Dinapoli Template

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

You have made good profit with in a day , I believe you will get a place soon , you have still 8day in your hand , Good Luck KiRA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-17-2011)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

KiRA will become famous soon enough KiRA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

NZDUSD SELL +132
      AUDUSD SELL -500

Total Profit: 3950.35

Should've closed AU in profit before I slept but of course we're only humans, we need sleep and that's more important

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Take it easy Kira....just trade in an easy relax manner...don't push yourself too hard. Next time be early in joining the contest.lol. I am glad your strategy is working well....you indeed learn something from him. Did you miss him....lol...I miss him too...where is he?. btw. stay with your strategy and don't try to do something stupid just to catch up with them okay...just trade naturally. Good Luck!
      Hehe. Thanks. He's been around yet he's focused on his pamm I guess.. He was here at around 6 in the morning.. was afk though ..

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      You have made good profit with in a day , I believe you will get a place soon , you have still 8day in your hand , Good Luck KiRA
      hehe.. thanks Hope I could really get a place too I thought you were trading metals, then when I logged in your investor account, I saw only GU pair on the history..lol I couldn't believe it .. 400%+ only on GU within a few days is really good

"There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."
      - Michael Faraday and William D. Gann, A tunnel through the air

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KiRA     
      hehe.. thanks Hope I could really get a place too I thought you were trading metals, then when I logged in your investor account, I saw only GU pair on the history..lol I couldn't believe it .. 400%+ only on GU within a few days is really good
      I hope I will go metal for next contest, and about GU, focusing , analysis one currency pair is easy rather multiple

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD SELL +1440
      USDJPY SELL -519.55
      GBPUSD SELL -900

Got a lot of minuses today but there's still some time left before a new day begins. My mistake was leaving positions open while I am sleeping or doing other stuff. Put on a sticky not on my screen to close all on profit before taking breaks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      I hope I will go metal for next contest, and about GU, focusing , analysis one currency pair is easy rather multiple
      That's true It's better to focus on one but for me since I am late in entering, I had to use almost all pairs but trade once at a time

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So, this would be my 2nd time to participate in a mt5 contest. Last one was with team razor(wonder where he is now?lol).

My strategy would be using the dinapoli template provided on the metatrader.The dinapoli template includes 3 moving averages, macd and a stochastic oscillator. I still don't know much how to use it but I think it would be good to use this one.

I'll trade on which ever chart I see some opening but most probably I'd be on GU pair.

Here's my account information:
      Login 8703309
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor t2nguwk
      Good luck for you in this contest. hope you will do good in this contest and can catch up to us. It seems that Dinapoli Template has a good set of indicator. Even if I have not use the templete before, it is surely a good one because it is provided by the trading trading platform itself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadis Melayu For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-17-2011)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I might end up getting a margin call cuz right now I have a pretty large negative position on EURCHF ... not too big to get an mc right cuz I still have 140+% margin left.. I hope it goes back down by tomorrow and I'll keep the position for now but if it goes for -5000, I would close it and start all over again with 10000 balance, that is if I still have some margin left.

I guess I'm having a pretty bad day o.o got lots of negative deductions today after hitting the 50% profit mark o.o

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,148 Times in 7,466 Posts

I might end up getting a margin call cuz right now I have a pretty large negative position on EURCHF ... not too big to get an mc right cuz I still have 140+% margin left.. I hope it goes back down by tomorrow and I'll keep the position for now but if it goes for -5000, I would close it and start all over again with 10000 balance, that is if I still have some margin left.

I guess I'm having a pretty bad day o.o got lots of negative deductions today after hitting the 50% profit mark o.o
      Oh...don't be sad Kira...things like this could happen anytime. The most important thing is you have done your best if you MC your account today then there will always be another contest...don't lose hope yet...maybe just maybe your account can survive...keep the faith...!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-18-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow!! the result of your contest trading is good although you only start joining this contest on 15 of November 2011 which is late about a week plus plus. Your place now is 25th. You already left many people far behind you which is most of them I thought is started early than you. Congratulations and good luck in this contest. Keep up the good work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadis Melayu For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-18-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oooo is it??? I missed to see the equity balance just now. It means that there is still have 1 positions with a negative balance. Don't be so sad ok. I already face two times incident like this during this contest which is suddenly the market go against my prediction. This can be happend to many traders. Hoping that the market of your pair is go to your direction and the position can be close at least with a few profit and you can start your startergy again in fresh.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadis Melayu For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-18-2011)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD SELL -1280 (This was last night)

Oh!!! I think I just got a stroke of luck but not lucky enough... After not opening the mt4 for the whole day, guess what I found?
      EURCHF went down and now I've got positive position... would've gotten more if I had opened it a few hours earlier .. but oh well, I'm still lucky to have my balance.. although it's down to 20% profit, it's still good I guess...

Hope I could still catch up with all my losses and at least get into the top 10

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...