• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: 8703309 - Dinapoli Template

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KiRA     
      Yeah.. even though usdcad will be falling and gold rising.. I just couldn't take it seeing large loss..getting around to 16k to 18k should be fine to get atleast 4th or 5th.. a win is a win .. after all

I will not sleep today It's already 4:37am here and 1hr33 minutes till asian session.. hope I get enough to get my target balance..
      Kiraaaaaa....lol....Take your sleep please...lol. Hmmm...you are really enjoying this contest much. I can see you tried hard your best. Hope you still can make it...if not better luck next time...!!! Good luck friend...!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-24-2011)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

KiRA will become famous soon enough KiRA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Haha... cuz its fun We can compete with each other while we sharpen our skills and improve our strategies during the contest..
      I've gotten that in this contest.. Now I have my own strategy that I think will work if I followed the rules closely

By the way, these 2 trades that I have open will be the last 2 trades I'm gonna be closing.. so, maybe I would get margin call or profit if I am lucky enough and hope to get a spot on at least 4th or 5th MC or Profit, whatever comes first I'll be here

"There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."
      - Michael Faraday and William D. Gann, A tunnel through the air

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Haha... cuz its fun We can compete with each other while we sharpen our skills and improve our strategies during the contest..
      I've gotten that in this contest.. Now I have my own strategy that I think will work if I followed the rules closely

By the way, these 2 trades that I have open will be the last 2 trades I'm gonna be closing.. so, maybe I would get margin call or profit if I am lucky enough and hope to get a spot on at least 4th or 5th MC or Profit, whatever comes first I'll be here
      You are again in floating minus ...you should have wait for today's europe session ! do or die lol , I am just waiting for GBP Revised GDP q/q last time it was increased ...this time it will tell either its really going up or it was just a fluke

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hehe.. now I'm in floating profit I don't know how to read the news..lol
      though I hope it would be a fluke as I'll be in danger if it goes up.. but insta's report is saying it will go up

Goodluck to you..

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I seems that you are a happy go lucky person. I saw in the minitoring table, you manage to get number 11 now. It pretty good because you manage to survive until today. many contestant already facing Margin Call. I also almost facing the same problem but lucky that I manage to close position with some balance that I can still work with. I do not know either i can survive or not until the end of the contest.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gee... I thought it was the last day of the contest.. I was so stupid o.o To think that I had a chance to get away with 6k profit a few hours ago o.o but oh well, I couldn't do anything now... >.<

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It seems that I would be blowing up my account after all Well, no regrets... it was still fun and all
      Hope that we could all go for another trading contest after this (A group one maybe?lol)

Congratulations to everyone who's on the top! You deserve it!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Haha.. and I did blew up my account before the contest ending in a few hours ..lol

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Haha.. and I did blew up my account before the contest ending in a few hours ..lol
      it is ok brother you did fine. you entered with risky lots to win the contests and no one can blam you in this . but sure u learned a lesson from this experince. wish you better luck in the next contest
      ALLAH AKBAR

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,469 Times in 5,583 Posts

Account has been blown so thread closed!

Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5