• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why we ask for pressing thanks button to increase our reputation?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,694 Times in 1,559 Posts

Default Why we ask for pressing thanks button to increase our reputation?

I have found many forum members asking for pressing thanks button so that their reputation can increase a little bit. But I ask why?

If your post or thread is good enough then forum members or moderators will do it automatically and promptly, you need not to even ask for it. You may get many thanks for your single post.

So better focus on good post and earn good reputation. Best of luck bro and sis.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker is a glorious beacon of light Jerryparker is a glorious beacon of light Jerryparker is a glorious beacon of light Jerryparker is a glorious beacon of light Jerryparker is a glorious beacon of light Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      I have found many forum members asking for pressing thanks button so that their reputation can increase a little bit. But I ask why?

If your post or thread is good enough then forum members or moderators will do it automatically and promptly, you need not to even ask for it. You may get many thanks for your single post.

So better focus on good post and earn good reputation. Best of luck bro and sis.
      In as much as I agree with you on focusing on quality post in order to get thanks. Let me paint this scenario so you can understand the angle I am coming from. I have not seen any rule against soliciting for thanks and like from people. Infact it saw a rule that allows members of the forum seek thanks from social media. On the other hand, I have a friend who have always concentrated on composing quality post. This takes him time and sweat and eventually in some cases the post gets deleted while others sometimes never get appreciated. In this case, if he seek for thanks and likes, wouldn't it be justified since he isn't breaking any rule?.

Reply to thread