• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Who introduced you to forex? (Part 6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of my best friend first time introduced in forex trading forum.he is also trading in forex last 1 year and he is a good trader i think this is very helpful platform to earn money and get some useful knowledge.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fired trading business involves buying and selling trade frequently in an attempt to time the market. The goal of forex traders is to capitalize on short term market events to sell trade for profit or buy trade. Investors who trade forex market do extensive research often devoting hours to following the forex market. Enough of time required to gain the effective and sufficient knowledge and improving the trading in the demo account practice.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of my friend who introduced me about forex. When he told me his success strory about forex i was surprised that forex is machine which prints dollars so i was very excited at that time and ask many question about forex in one breath so i was introduced by forex from my one of the close friend.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Yena malona will become famous soon enough Yena malona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the most question I liked and is the one who introduced me to Forex and this question has given me an opportunity to express my thanks and gratitude to my friend because he gave me this great opportunity to become a participant in the Forex Forum, so I say thank you for giving me this opportunity and wish you the best

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of my best friend introduce me forex before that i knew nothing about forex and my friend has shared with me basic information about forex first i didn't know how to placed order in forex each and every information he has shared with me we should give value those people who help others and let the apprentice their work who help others

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

FxSaif is an unknown quantity at this point FxSaif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My friend at first introduced in forex market. He brief me about forex business, he also know me that the business has a bright prospect and certainly quite profitable. He also said that it is not difficult to understand. My friend is a good trader in forex market. He encourage about to start trading in low lot trade first time. I am very proud for him to introduced in the forex market.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Hizam is an unknown quantity at this point Hizam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bisma22     
      My friend who introduced the promising future business, said that the business has a bright prospect and certainly quite profitable. not difficult to understand, can be done anytime and anywhere as long as there is a computer and internet connected network. if there is difficulty to execute a trade by hand then it could be assisted by expert
      advisors or robots. but I think I prefer to trade manually.
      some of my friends work in the forex business. they advised me to join here. there was an inspiration I joined forex and now I get a good income. I think if my friend does not help me to learn it, I have never joined here and cannot make any income. I am very thankful to this tread too, so it adds to my insight about my knowledge of forex.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7