• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13

Thread: Do you believe new traders shouldn't borrow money as their trading capital? (Part 6)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we need to take care to give some time to understand the money management in the Forex market and need to understand the market that its price can go sometimes against us and we can get the big loss so facilitate to our trading account balance we can used the big capital and short term profit for time to time and in this way we can get the biggest profit from the Forex market in the Future so always keep in your mind that you have to manage the risk of Forex trading for your best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BriteMedium For This Useful Post:

Gohargul (05-18-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Ahsan Prince will become famous soon enough Ahsan Prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Do you believe new traders shouldn't borrow money as their trading capital? (Part 6)

For some people, forex is a business that is not certain and some still consider forex is gambling. Forex is not depend her luck. Forex depend only one the knowledge and experience. You can do the huge learn about the forex. You are success trader. So trade with the money that you own.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Borrowing money for trading is very risky and should not be done better, especially for beginners. Newbies know little about Jaorex and therefore they will lose their first deposits very quickly, and it is always very difficult to repay debts. The first deals may and will be successful, but this does not mean that there will always be good luck and a newcomer will always earn money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,672 Times in 4,222 Posts

Yes I do think new traders or old traders shouldn't lend money to trade. If they do so then they are adding more risk to this business. Just imagine if they get margin call on borrowed money?. Maybe they will think to commit suicide or something else. Well, this forum pays for post so just use forum bonus to trade and make real money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Gohargul (05-18-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All newbies lose their deposit quickly and they will also lose credit money very quickly, and they will be reimbursed for a very long time. Of course there are some newbies who do that. They do it because they have a lot of self-confidence. Newbies see many beautiful numbers in the Internet and think that they will become millionaires at once the main thing is to have strategic capital.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear and respected brother you are 101% right that forex is not suitable for those people who borrow the money i want share my personel experience here.
      In 2011 i just know about forex and saw huge income of a person who show me the green and tell me that if you invest $ 100 USD you will earn upto $500 USD he give me greed.
      When.i came to home and think about the money i just go to my fried and i borrowed $ 1000USD and after 2 days i invest in the form after a week i was washed.
      So never borrow or take loan first learn and start from very initial.
      My advise to all newbies that come and join MT5 forum learn and get good bonus and then start from that bonus when you earn good amount then invest and earn.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes Borrowed money can be taken into two senses. You can either get the money form your family members who support you otherwise or you can get the loan from a bank or a loan shark on interest.. in former case., I do not see any fault in trading with that money because you know that they will not pressurize you to return it but in second case, you should avoid doing so...

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdulwaheed shafiu is on a distinguished road Abdulwaheed shafiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To me it wrong borrowing money to trade how sure are you that the money you borrowed you will have it back in forex to pay back, You your own money for trade and make sure even your own money that you want to use in trading will not affect you when lost, because there is no sure that your money you use to trade will come out, but am not against if your relatives give you the money to trade, for he/she to give you money to I believe they have learn and know well about the business, yes business is rick and give you huge amount of money at time but still yet not borrow money to trade, for the newbie start with demo account and learn the business well and you the bonus to trade donít borrow money to trade.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone should not invest borrowed money even not their own money that they cannot afford to lose, only trade with that money that you can afford to lose because loss is a part of this business and in beginning we anyone can lose money easily by their inexperienced behavior and actions, we should try to learn first and try learning money management so we can better use our money in live trading instead of losing it in only few trades in greed or fear because lack of experience always lead to the loss.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Borrow money! Definitely not.

If you were on the cabaret, would it be a good idea to borrow money to play? Exactly! That is the right answer, therefore as a new trader, you are still more or less a gambler in the game. You shouldn't borrow money to trade. Its a totally bad idea to start with.
      There are many people who get away with it for sure, but doesn't mean u are going to be as lucky. Better start with the little you got (thank God instaforex got $10 deposit allowance). Trade with your $10 at 0.01 lot and build your skill but in d process you building up an account as well. Good luck folks.

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13