• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Do you believe new traders shouldn't borrow money as their trading capital? (Part 6)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The new traders don't know the value of borrow money that made it by the posting in the Mt5 forum so the know the value of that money when the lost two or three time their whole capital and lost each and every thing and then again work hard.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money no need of borrowing money to trade forex, if we don't have money to invest we can accumulate some bonus through forums to trade forex, borrowing money isn't the right way to trade forex, is not necessary to borrow money to trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,875 Times in 3,533 Posts

Its very much bad to borrow the money from others because if we trade with the money borrowing fro others ,the onus becomes just double and thus the tension grows very much and for that the result may get very bad and traders may blow their trading account in a short period of time .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a glorious beacon of light bablu7832 is a glorious beacon of light bablu7832 is a glorious beacon of light bablu7832 is a glorious beacon of light bablu7832 is a glorious beacon of light bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend not only newbie but even experienced traders must also never borrow money from their friends and relatives,sell immovable and movable property and take loans from bank to arrange capital for trading in Forex.We must never invest all our savings in Forex as it is a very risky and uncertain place.If we trade Forex in a wrong way then it can make us bankrupt also.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat will become famous soon enough bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nswhala     
      The new traders don't know the value of borrow money that made it by the posting in the Mt5 forum so the know the value of that money when the lost two or three time their whole capital and lost each and every thing and then again work hard.
      yes make posting in this forum make me know how important to make my account still save because for got only 100$ it need hard work in posting and it will different when we use our own money it more easy to use 100$ only just click i never think about this before

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Breezy

soaib is on a distinguished road soaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      317 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is seen that new traders become over excited to start business with real money and when they made it, consequently they fall behind the loses. And then they realise they have many thing to learn yet. Therefore it is always said to learn the business well practicing the demo. And I think it is rather batter for them to know the currency market completely.

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      956 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe and have already done so, I never use the loan money as trading capital. so I always try my best to do the good and profitable trade, because I do not want money I invested depleted because greedy attitude myself

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No trader should borrow money to trade whether old or new traders. It is better for you to do some offline work and then save the money and look for a way to invest it into forex trading. If you borrow to trade you will face too much pressure to pay back.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

rahman15 is on a distinguished road rahman15's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      734 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no bro forex is very risky online business. i think new trader are not work here with borrowed money. if they get loss in this market then they will not bet pay the borrowed money. i think all of the new trader are work here with mt5 bonus deposit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,264 Times in 5,549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grgnng     
      Am one of the very few that started trading currency with borrowed money but I lost it all. My opinion is that beginners shouldn't borrow money from friends or any other place to start trading hoping to pay back your loan. My reasons are
      1. You can't learn with somebody's else money
      2. As a newbie you're most likely to loose your entire account
      3. Most newbies can't control their emotions while trading and all this result into huge losses.
      4. Newbies are driven by greed to earn all the money only to loose whatever little you have.
      5. You will loose your friends and will never trust you and your new business
      6. Your friends will have a misgiving on Forex trading

Do you have any reasons why new traders should or shouldn't use borrowed money
      Well, you were asking a very obvious question.

Of course the answer is simply beginners shouldn't do that or yes.

There are no much use to discuss it too long because its easy answer.

Its weird too with all of the efforts and points that you made to analyzed about this matter.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

darksaimon (09-28-2014)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 7 ...